Christmas Bargain Thread....UPDATES THROUGHOUT.......

Anyone looking for Ugg's for Christmas?? I just bought my 3rd pair :flower3: I know they're not to everyone's taste but I practically live in mine. Just ordered a pair of Grey Classic Cardy's (which I've been eyeing up for a while) for £72 at Shudoo.co.uk! They're supposed to be £120-125 so a saving of £53! And yes they are genuine (I've done some research and this company has been recommended on GMTV, MoneySavingExpert.com among others). Anyway, Shudoo have the Classic Cardy style reduced to £90 and then I found a code online from Closer Magazine - closer20 - to get a further 20% off! Plus it's free shipping just now.

They have some other stuff on sale at the moment (although this is the only Ugg's I see reduced) and well you can also use to the 20% discount code I mentioned on anything else :thumbsup2

Oh forgot to mention there's the possibility of 6% Quidco as well but it does say on Quidco that using any other offers may affect this!

Kids Crocs - Disney ones with the fabric around the top - £6 in Sports Direct. Just bought some for DD in aqua with Ariel on them.:thumbsup2

Did some shopping today and found a gem in HMV - To Infinity and Beyond - the story of Pixar coffee table book reduced from £50 to £12:thumbsup2

Only instore but the one I was in had loads :woohoo:

Did some shopping today and found a gem in HMV - To Infinity and Beyond - the story of Pixar coffee table book reduced from £50 to £12:thumbsup2

Only instore but the one I was in had loads :woohoo:

Ohhhh man! I wish you hadn't posted that Jackie. I've wanted that book for ages but no bloomin HMV near me. :headache:

Anyone looking for Ugg's for Christmas?? I just bought my 3rd pair :flower3: I know they're not to everyone's taste but I practically live in mine. Just ordered a pair of Grey Classic Cardy's (which I've been eyeing up for a while) for £72 at Shudoo.co.uk! They're supposed to be £120-125 so a saving of £53! And yes they are genuine (I've done some research and this company has been recommended on GMTV, MoneySavingExpert.com among others). Anyway, Shudoo have the Classic Cardy style reduced to £90 and then I found a code online from Closer Magazine - closer20 - to get a further 20% off! Plus it's free shipping just now.

They have some other stuff on sale at the moment (although this is the only Ugg's I see reduced) and well you can also use to the 20% discount code I mentioned on anything else :thumbsup2

Oh forgot to mention there's the possibility of 6% Quidco as well but it does say on Quidco that using any other offers may affect this!

Great find, thanks! :thumbsup2

ETA: Just had a look and they're back up to £119. Never mind!

Ohhhh man! I wish you hadn't posted that Jackie. I've wanted that book for ages but no bloomin HMV near me. :headache:

I had to go 60 miles lol !!!!!! I bought one for myself and a couple for pressies - good job I have friends who have the same obsessions :lmao:

I have a hmv about 10 mins away from me ill have a looka nd see if theres any left if you like claire ???
Louise x

I have a hmv about 10 mins away from me ill have a looka nd see if theres any left if you like claire ???
Louise x

Oh Louise that is so kind of you but you have more than enough on your plate at the moment, I really wouldn't want to trouble you. :hug:

claire,
i live straight opposite,a hmv.let me know,if you would like one & i will go across tomorrow & see if they have any.it is literally 30 secs away,so no hassle.
tracy

claire,
i live straight opposite,a hmv.let me know,if you would like one & i will go across tomorrow & see if they have any.it is literally 30 secs away,so no hassle.
tracy

Thank you Tracy. I will send you a pm. :hug:

Does anyone know if John Lewis has any discount codes at the moment? I'm buying a duck down duvet and would like a few pounds off! I know that it's free delivery at the moment.

Debenhams have a sale on now with up to 25% off . Think it's for 4 days. Also free delivery online if you spend over £80 with the code SH38.

Debenhams have a sale on now with up to 25% off . Think it's for 4 days. Also free delivery online if you spend over £80 with the code SH38.

I bought £100 of towels before this sale, they had 15% off down to £85 then used P8CP to get another 15% off £72.25. Now they would be £75.
Silmilar discounts just a different way of getting it. Hope there are some genuine savings.

Does anyone know if John Lewis has any discount codes at the moment? I'm buying a duck down duvet and would like a few pounds off! I know that it's free delivery at the moment.

John Lewis rarely have discount codes :sad1: I think it's just the way the group (john Lewis/Waitrose) operates. Never knowingly undersold.

They often have "seconds" and "special purchases" on bedding and towels. It might be worth looking out for something like this.
When I was living in my flat in London on my own about 15 years ago I bought my first set of towels from JL and they were "slight seconds", all I could notice was a slight inperfection in the towelling near the edge of one of the towels, those towels were the nicest I've ever had and lasted for years and years. I would say even better then the JL quality of today.

John Lewis rarely have discount codes :sad1: I think it's just the way the group (john Lewis/Waitrose) operates. Never knowingly undersold.

They often have "seconds" and "special purchases" on bedding and towels. It might be worth looking out for something like this.
When I was living in my flat in London on my own about 15 years ago I bought my first set of towels from JL and they were "slight seconds", all I could notice was a slight inperfection in the towelling near the edge of one of the towels, those towels were the nicest I've ever had and lasted for years and years. I would say even better then the JL quality of today.

I think I'll have to bite the bullet and order. I hate paying full price for anything.:rotfl:

Debenhams have upto 50% off ELC stuff. Don't forget cashback on these prices. Free del at Debenhams using code SHD1
eg Pirate ship £22.50
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_83156_1172017_-1?CMP=AFC-ANET

Cottage now £20
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...ct_10001_10001_109654_1172019_-1?CMP=AFC-ANET

Also this at Mothercare down from £75, Use voucher code YL9 and also says Get a FREE ELC Monsters of Darkness Set (O1324) read terms
http://www.mothercare.com/dp/B002HI...8&AID=1459115&PID=1546795&SID=534182&mcb=core

I just had an e-mail from Boots - they are doing their £10 worth of Advantage card points when you spend £50 instore or online offer :thumbsup2

www.myphotobook.co.uk and web User are offering a free photobook up to the value of £10 - or you can claim £10 discount on any other product of a higher value.

Once you have created your photobook enter the code 'WEBUSER' when you place your order.

The code is valid once, for new customers, until 31st December.

Might be a nice idea if anyone is struggling to find a present for a loved one :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter