Christmas breakfast ideas

Our neighbor usually sends over a French toast casserole and maple and various candied bacon so we usually eat that (she does it for many neighbors).

Last year my aunt also picked up a dozen Dunkin’ Donuts as well which we finished serving at dessert time
My father was born in Italy, so my grandmother was VERRRRY Italian (broken English and all that). Every holiday, except the 3rd of July (long story) was very traditionally Italian. BUT--she lived outside of Boston, so the only American thing on the table was a couple boxes of Dunkin Donuts.

We have a vegetarian so we usually do some type of meatless breakfast casserole, sausage balls and fruit. Usually some type of special fruit juice too.

ETA: and usually apricot roll.

My father was born in Italy, so my grandmother was VERRRRY Italian (broken English and all that). Every holiday, except the 3rd of July (long story) was very traditionally Italian. BUT--she lived outside of Boston, so the only American thing on the table was a couple boxes of Dunkin Donuts.
I mean we do run on Dunkin lolololol (seriously tho I’m not the biggest fan of Starbucks).

My Italian side never did the feast or the seven fishes or participated in it at other family members homes because my aunts bday is Xmas Eve!

I mean we do run on Dunkin lolololol (seriously tho I’m not the biggest fan of Starbucks).

My Italian side never did the feast or the seven fishes or participated in it at other family members homes because my aunts bday is Xmas Eve!
We lived 100 miles away, so we never did Christmas Eve there. I have no idea if they did the feast of the seven fishes, although I know my grandma loved eels at Christmas time (and she could have every last one of them, as far as I'm concerned!).

My mom would get mad that the Italian side would kind of "take over" all the holidays, but her French-Canadian family never did much. She did occasionally make pork pie and galumpkies (I'm probably spelling that wrong--stuffed cabbage). And no Dunks, more's the pity.

We lived 100 miles away, so we never did Christmas Eve there. I have no idea if they did the feast of the seven fishes, although I know my grandma loved eels at Christmas time (and she could have every last one of them, as far as I'm concerned!).

My mom would get mad that the Italian side would kind of "take over" all the holidays, but her French-Canadian family never did much. She did occasionally make pork pie and galumpkies (I'm probably spelling that wrong--stuffed cabbage). And no Dunks, more's the pity.
Gołabki, at least in Polish. All sorts of different names for cabbage rolls around the world.

Yes eels are a big thing.

Some of my Italian friends only do a few fishes and most of my family that isn’t immediate don’t really do them that much either, especially given peoples work schedules and what not.

Both my grandmothers were German, so pork was and still is a big thing At Christmas. We do have shrimp and lasanga (coincidentally made by the Xmas eve bday aunt) as our apps on Xmas day though.

Our big thing is going out for a nice dinner on new years eve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter