~Christmas in July Present Sent/Recieved~COMPLETED

Yay - one down and two to be delivered... should be there by tomorrow or Saturday for sure... even the Hawaii bound one:)

Yay - only one left to get there and I know she'll have it in time:):thumbsup2

it came no worries ;)

this is my first chance to post because I locked myself out of the house today and had to wait for Chris to get home... hahahahahaha

note to self... always check for your keys before DH locks it...:)

part of Chris's came today as well, just so you know...I think it was coming in 2 parts.

it came no worries ;)

this is my first chance to post because I locked myself out of the house today and had to wait for Chris to get home... hahahahahaha

note to self... always check for your keys before DH locks it...:)

part of Chris's came today as well, just so you know...I think it was coming in 2 parts.

You can open the main box. There are some extras in there and the actual "gifts" are in another padded envelope;) Just some things I was going to give away that I thought you might want...

I got my box yesterday from CMWade77, sorry didn't post sooner.

I am now showing the following people still as not recieving. Senders, if you have a tracking number or delivery confirmation number, could you please check it to see where the exchange is at. We just have 3 days till the opening party, and hopefully everyone will have their exchanges by then.

*Evita_W
*taekwondo_mom-(away back this week)
*GlendaO-Recieved
*BELLEDOZER

Anyone else?

Belledozer has still not received my exchange yet so I presume it has gone missing in the post. It was sent on the 7th June by airmail, so what I have done is ordered the same gifts again (plus a few extras *** I feel really bad about her not getting her package) and will post the second lot on Monday. I'm soooooo sorry about this happening:worried:

Belledozer has still not received my exchange yet so I presume it has gone missing in the post. It was sent on the 7th June by airmail, so what I have done is ordered the same gifts again (plus a few extras *** I feel really bad about her not getting her package) and will post the second lot on Monday. I'm soooooo sorry about this happening:worried:

It does look it has gone missing since air mail does not take that long. Thank you for stepping up, and getting another exchange together to send to her.

Hi scotsgal56...thanks for your thoughtfullness in regards to the MIA package. :hug: :hug: What I will do, is when the first package eventually shows up, I'll put it back in the mail for you. Will be able to tell by the mailing dates as to when it was mailed. Sorry that it never showed up, but you never know how fast or slow the postal services are going to be these days. Hope that you enjoy the contents of the package that I've sent you. I still have hopes that it still might show up yet. But you never now. Will let you know when I've received the package. Have a great day!!!

Trish

Just 2 days till the opening party :banana: .
I will be putting up a new thread today or tomorrow to post what presents your pal had sent to you, so please post there, and keep this thread free for the last arrivals, that will hopefully arrive very soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter