Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread (This exchange is complete! Thanks!)

I'd love to get in on the christmas card exchange also....I did it last year and had tons of fun sending and getting cool cards from all over...where is the link for that? :worship: :banana:

I'd love to get in on the christmas card exchange also....I did it last year and had tons of fun sending and getting cool cards from all over...where is the link for that? :worship: :banana:

There's no link for that, Cathy. Just PM Beth and let her know your address and that you're interested in doing it (the card exchange I mean!!) :thumbsup2

Hey Cathy, I've got your address already from your stocking sign-up, so now that you've said you are interested in the card exchange, I will add your name to that as well. (I'm only adding the names of those who either PM me or let me know in some way.) :thumbsup2

Good morning, exchangers!!! Sign-ups close in......well, about two hours or so! Any last minute joiners?? :santa: ;)

Names will be going out fairly soon, so keep an eye out for that. :)

Ha - and you all call me easy :rolleyes1

Well you and a couple other Divas know for a fact I'm not that easy....dry spell :happytv:!! LOL

Good morning, exchangers!!! Sign-ups close in......well, about two hours or so! Any last minute joiners?? :santa: ;)

Names will be going out fairly soon, so keep an eye out for that. :)

Yippee, can't wait to see who I get popcorn::!

I'll be skipping the card exchange since I really don't have that much time to do so many cards this year :sad1:. I do have a few Christmas cards though so I'll probably mail cards to any Divas that I already have their address ;).

Okay, sign-ups are officially closed!!! Thanks to all who signed up! It's going to be a fun exchange!

Names will go out this afternoon. :santa:

Let the fun begin!! :banana: The names have all been sent out on Facebook, so check your messages. (Except Mel, yours was sent here on the DIS)

I wasn't going to join in......but at the last minute I decided to play along after all. I didn't send anything out for Jen's Easter basket one earlier this year, or in the Halloween one, and I miss doing the exchanges!

Plus, Ruben and I haven't exchanged presents with each other since Noelle was a baby, and two years ago we stopped exchanging with extended family, so this stocking will literally be the only thing I get for Christmas. Despite acting like the Grinch most of the time, I really do enjoy the holidays, and I'm looking forward to it! :santa:

If anyone has any questions regarding their exchange name, let me know and I'll try to help out. Happy shopping, exchangers!

I'm subbing as well. I was REALLY hoping I could do this one too since like you Beth I prob won't be getting anything this year either now that I am split from the ex but we just have WAY too much going on. I just had to pay a 300 dep for Katy's 6th grade camping trip and I had to register Shelby for basketball in Jan and I still have some shopping left to do and then of course there is our disney trip that is one month from tomorrow!! So as usual no extra cash but I LOVE seeing what everyone gets and I did sign up for the xmas cards!! You guys really make my day when I get those because if it wasn't for you all I would prob only get like 3. Most of my friends/family don't seem to do them for some reason.

Anywho really excited to watch this thread and see what you guys get and then to start getting the cards!!! Let the fun begin!! :)

Received my name and I'm ready to shop :cool1:. I'll be going to Disneyland this Saturday and then next Sunday so hopefully between those 2 days, I can find something to go in the stocking :thumbsup2.

I'm glad I signed up because it's nice to have something positive too look forward to :).

Excited you decided to join Beth...I know it's not as exciting as Halloween, but it'll do :laughing:.

I just had to pay a 300 dep for Katy's 6th grade camping trip and I had to register Shelby for basketball in Jan and I still have some shopping left to do and then of course there is our disney trip that is one month from tomorrow!!
$300 is a lot for a camping trip. But hey, I'd say a Christmas trip to Disneyland, and then another cruise/Disneyland trip in February, sounds like a pretty nice compensation for no presents! :cool1: I'd give up presents for that deal! LOL :thumbsup2 You'll have an awesome time on those trips! :goodvibes

Excited you decided to join Beth...I know it's not as exciting as Halloween, but it'll do :laughing:.
Yes, it'll do. ;)

Received my name and I'm ready to shop :cool1:. I'll be going to Disneyland this Saturday and then next Sunday so hopefully between those 2 days, I can find something to go in the stocking :thumbsup2.

I'm glad I signed up because it's nice to have something positive too look forward to :).

Have fun at Disneyland (I have to say, I'm a smidge jealous. I really want to go for the Christmas fun some time too...... I told my sister we'd do a do-over trip next late November/early December but that she has to stay far, far away from Buzz :lmao: )

But the blasphemy, Katie!!! Not as exciting as Halloween :scared1: Wrongness, just wrongness. Christmas rocks!!!

But hey, I'd say a Christmas trip to Disneyland, and then another cruise/Disneyland trip in February, sounds like a pretty nice compensation for no presents! :cool1: I'd give up presents for that deal! LOL :thumbsup2 You'll have an awesome time on those trips! :goodvibes

I was going to say - I'd pass up a gift for a couple of fun trips any day :thumbsup2 It's great that your mom is able to do that for you all.

I was going to say - I'd pass up a gift for a couple of fun trips any day :thumbsup2 It's great that your mom is able to do that for you all.

Wait...you quoted me. LOL I love my mom and she loves me, but she's not taking me on no cruise! :lmao: So, I'm guessing you're talking to Kelly.

Wait...you quoted me. LOL I love my mom and she loves me, but she's not taking me on no cruise! :lmao: So, I'm guessing you're talking to Kelly.

Are you trying to say I'm losing it today????? Not nice, Betty :sad2: Yes, I meant Kelly - what I meant to say is it's great that Kelly's mom can do that........ I was just testing to see if you were reading. Yay you, this time you passed (this time!).

Let the fun begin!! :banana: The names have all been sent out on Facebook, so check your messages. (Except Mel, yours was sent here on the DIS)

I wasn't going to join in......but at the last minute I decided to play along after all. I didn't send anything out for Jen's Easter basket one earlier this year, or in the Halloween one, and I miss doing the exchanges!

Plus, Ruben and I haven't exchanged presents with each other since Noelle was a baby, and two years ago we stopped exchanging with extended family, so this stocking will literally be the only thing I get for Christmas. Despite acting like the Grinch most of the time, I really do enjoy the holidays, and I'm looking forward to it! :santa:

If anyone has any questions regarding their exchange name, let me know and I'll try to help out. Happy shopping, exchangers!

Can you PM mine here please, since I am on a 40 day sabbatical from FB? If I log on to check a message, who knows what else I will look at!

Beth and Theresa you two crack me up LOL. But I just had to cancel my dec trip because the ex was going to go to help with the costs and it was supposed to be a "family" trip to make up for our nov trip that we cancelled and the trip we took last year that was rained out. BUT we are now having major issues and it just isn't going to happen. And as far as the cruise goes my mom was going to pay for the cruise but I was supposed to help with expenses and when we booked it I thought I would have a better job by now. Eventhough I am working 3/4 jobs I just don't make enough to help out so that may not be happening now either and since Shane won't be going along to watch the girls I prob won't get to see any of you guys for the diva trip cuz we will have the girls with us. So not really sure what is happening.

But you are right the trips def would have been a good substitute and even when shane and I were married we very rarely got eachother gifts and focused mainly on the girls or would take a trip and use that in lieu of gifts but in this case I don't think either is going to happen. :(

That's why I so enjoy coming on here and like I said doing the xmas cards cuz those things really cheer me up! :)

Thank you! I am so excited!:woohoo:
Me, too! :cool1:

Wow - I'm done! Just waiting for one thing to arrive!!
Wow, you are fast!!

That's why I so enjoy coming on here and like I said doing the xmas cards cuz those things really cheer me up! :)
Aw, I'm sorry about your Dec. trip, and that the other one is up in the air. I hope something works out for you. In the meantime, like you said, try to enjoy the little things. That's what I'm trying to do right now. It's going to be a tight Christmas for us, but I'm going to do my best to still make it fun for the kids, and I know you will, too. :)

:rotfl2: You could have more than one and start your own show; Brother Husbands. :happytv:

That is just so VERY wrong. Funny. But WRONG. :rotfl:

Got the stocking for my giftee today! And one goodie so far to go in it. Wheeeee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter