Cigar Smokers

I would rather smell pot then cigars or cigarettes. Cigar smoke could be one of the more repulsive smells in the universe. Can't say I'm at all upset that Sosa is gone or that your limited to a select few areas to smoke.

I don't smoke anything, but man I actually lingered around a guy smoking a pipe at DS. It smelled soo good.

I'm not a smoker but this 100%. There's nothing worse than being in an indoor line and the person in front of you bathed themselves in perfume.
Or didn’t bother to bathe at all . . . :crazy2:

It is funny how different tobacco products smell. Although I am allergic and avoid being near smokers these days, when I was a child my dad smoked cigars and his best friend smoked a pipe. I remember the pipe smelling so good and the cigars smelling awful. It didn’t help that the cigars triggered my allergies much more than the pipe either. I couldn’t believe it when I found out they were both made of tobacco.

One thing I love about the cigar smokers in The World is the conversation. We are sitting for a while, people watching, winding down, just chillin'. Cigarette smokers hit the smoking area, suck up a cig or two and take off - still in a hurry.

I've had some great conversations with fellow cigar smokers winding down after along day in the parks. It's something I really look forward to and enjoy on a WDW trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter