Cinderella Pumpkin!!

CraftyOnez

Earning My Ears
Hello there, I am new to this group and I would like to share my Halloween pumpkin and ask a favor! I've entered photos of my "Cinderella Pumpkin" into a Pumpkin Contest on oddodd.com and I would LOVE to know what you all think of it and ask for your votes!! Come on Cinderella & Disney fans near & far, I need your help! :cheer2:

Here's the direct link:

http://www.oddtodd.com/pumpkontest4/index2.htm

My contest entry is #56, - the light blue Cinderella Carriage - very bottom row - left and the link to vote is just underneath it!

There are some undeserving pumpkins winning around now, it's PAINFULLY obvious there's something underhanded going on. :sad2:

With that said, I REALLY need your help!! If you love Disney and all it's characters like I do, please vote and spread the word about my Cinderella Pumpkin!! :cool1: Email your Disney friends and tell them to vote! :Pinkbounc

If you wish to vote, one must type in a valid email address and wait a bit for a Confirmation email as the webmaster is keeping track of email addresses and IP addresses. I don't want to get booted from the contest because of cheating. No worries about putting you email addy in - you won't get spammed.

If you would like to have a large version of my pumpkin, feel free to PM me here on the board with your email and I can send it to you. Perhaps you would like to make your own Cinderella pumpkin next halloween!

Regards,
CrafttOnez! :cheer2:

You should submit the photo to a magazine ( like Family Fun )
for their fall issue for next year!

:cheer2:

Rebecca12345 said:
You should submit the photo to a magazine ( like Family Fun )
for their fall issue for next year!

:cheer2:

SHOOT! That's a great idea! Now I wish I took a better photo! :sad2: Thanks for the idea and I plan to make a variation on this pumpkin next year!! Perhaps a white Cinderella carriage with red roses and silver trimmings! :lovestruc

How exciting!!!!

OK don't forget to submit it early to publications You might want to email a bunch of different ones & describe what it is & then they'll let you know their print schedules :sunny: they print way ahead of time!

Then share with us which magazine it will be in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter