Circle Journal COMPLETE

I still have Jennifer's. I am waiting until I come back from the in-laws house. The boys will be gone for a week and I can think. :) It is such an unusual shape to work with for me. I want to do a good job.

Mazda-

Jenny should have yours. I mailed it off awhile ago.

Update: I just finished Stephanies and will be cooking up my receipe tomorrow for Jenny's and will start working on her's. My goal is to mail out Monday. Then I will be all finished and mine should be coming home soon.

Well my computer crashed!!! So until my dh fixes it I will have to use his. With that all my info I use and my programs are gone.
Anyway could someone pm me JennyL address. She lives in Cary,NC. All ihave to do is write (no printer now) out my receipe for her cj and I will be finished with my last journal and should be able to mail out Monday. Thanks

Sorry ya'll! The cj journal that I have went postal late last night. I have had to deal with illnesses, a leaky pipe (in the ceiling, of course) and a broken AC this week so I just never could find the time to drop the journal in the mail but it is officially postal and should be arriving at Shawns in a few days. Sorry for the delay. It's just been one of those weeks.

:thumbsup2. Thanks. I will be planning out my last 2 journals tomorrow. It looks like my journals journey is almost complete and I should be getting mine around Tuesday! Thanks for the update CatInTheHat. I can not wait to look at it. Very :cool1:.

I forgot to post on Monday, but I did mail out DIT and JennyL. So Jenny should have those by now. I do have dc if needed.

I am a little :sad2:, because I thought for sure today I would have gotten my cj that CITH mailed on Saturday evening. I guess that is if she did mail it priority, not sure if she did or not. Hopefully tomorrow :goodvibes

Otherwise I have completed the circle of journals. I loved it. Had a lot of fun doing each and everyone.

:cool1: Today my journal arrived. Boy that box was heeeaaavvvvvyyyyy. I flipped through it a little (forgot all about Sally) my ds4 kept saying look Mickey Mouse. A lot of you have rooms filled with disney stuff. Oh I envy that. I am going to shift through it tonight when I am alone to enjoy everything. What I did flip through was AWESOME. Thanks so much for doing my journal.

I guess I am official complete with this swap.

Rita-thanks for the note (i know you are off having fun in another land). No worries. I don't even notice. I would like to point out the ds4 loved your Mickey Ghost shirt. I will have to find one of those.

Glad your journal arrived safely. It certainly was a heavy one! Sorry it took so long to get it to you. It really was a fun album. I loved looking at everyone scrapping spaces!! Enjoy your book!

Could someone give JennyL a ring please and check she's OK? I think she's got a fair few albums now and I don't want her stressing about which goes next.:confused:

I'm going to Tuesday Morning after work, so I won't be able to see it until later! I wish my boss would leave so I could ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter