Circle Journal COMPLETE

Well maybe she's reading this....
The postage can be intimidating for oversears, I mailed 2 boxes to Mazda that were each 40 bucks a pop before the cruise.
If mailing is a problem then I am offering to have Jenny to mail it to me and I will get it back to Mazda. Maybe that will help? 12 is alot less expensive than 40.
Any other suggestions as to how to get this moving again?
I also havnt been on yahoo since the beginning and I dont even remmeber my account password, AWM! Im useless there!

Well maybe she's reading this....
The postage can be intimidating for oversears, I mailed 2 boxes to Mazda that were each 40 bucks a pop before the cruise.
If mailing is a problem then I am offering to have Jenny to mail it to me and I will get it back to Mazda. Maybe that will help? 12 is alot less expensive than 40.
Any other suggestions as to how to get this moving again?
I also havnt been on yahoo since the beginning and I dont even remmeber my account password, AWM! Im useless there!

Actually, I will be the one mailing to Mazda. I'll be the last one to get her book. So, that's not the problem.

I have Ann's book- it will be mailed out to Ohana4 tomorrow. Then it is just there and believen before it heads home (AR has already done that 1). I will also be mailing AR's with Ann's tomorrow.

I will be finishing up Ohana's and Believen's this week and mailing them by next Monday. That will finish up my part in the books- I will just be waiting for my own to return.

Rebecca

I think I just have Rebecca's to do, so as soon as DIT gets them I'll sort the pages and get them to DIT so she can send Rebecca the full book:thumbsup2

as we originally had 15 people its not as bad as it seems...... only 4 months late!

Yay!!! i just got two books to work on...

ArizonaRita and AWM

I think i am almost done!

Yay!!! i just got two books to work on...

ArizonaRita and AWM

I think i am almost done!

You have 1 more book to do. I have both yours and Believen's here and will finish and send them off before I leave for MD the end of the week.

I'm sorry that I have been absent for a few weeks. I noticed the first page and wanted everyone to know that I do have my book back. I got it back the last go around. I am journal free and thinking that I am finished?! I hope that this is correct, I kinda lost track!

Ohana has my book now, is she the last one and does it come home after that or is there still more? Ive totally lost track of this.
Mazda, I dont know how you are keeping this straight!

Ohana has my book now, is she the last one and does it come home after that or is there still more? Ive totally lost track of this.
Mazda, I dont know how you are keeping this straight!

Believen still needs to get iot before you get it back.

Rebecca

I'm not keeping it very straight:guilty: I'm a lousy hostess - I've forgotten the order completely :blush: Luckily Rebecca is super-efficient:worship: and knows it all:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter