City Walk ?

twinshockeymom

Earning My Ears
My family has a 3 day park hopper pass for US/IOA and we will be staying at the HRH on April 23-27. Just wondering if these passes or showing the room key will get you into City Walk or is there an extra charge to go there in the evening for supper.

Is there a club or restaurant for families for dancing after 9pm? Or should we stay clear of that area. We have 3 sons ages 12yrs and twins will be celebrate a birthday turning 9yrs while down there.

Just looking for family appropriate night life in the Universal area; City Walk sounds good because of the transportation to and from the hotel.:rolleyes:

We had dinner at Margaretaville last yr. Thye had a band start around 10 or so . I can't remember if they had a dance floor or not. We had our kids (3 1/2 and 11 at the time) and felt very comfortable there. There is no charge to get into city walk. Tehre is a cover charge at some of the night clubs but not the resturants or shops. I think most nights they also have an outside band or DJ near the theatre

They don't start charging cover to get into the clubs until around 9pm. All the restaurants are appropriate for you and the kids.

Enjoy!

Margaritaville DOES have a cover charge too, don't forget! If you look on the back of your park tickets, some say free entry into "clubs" for the # of days your ticket is for. Just thought I'd pass this along!:D

Thanks for the info everyone. We are really getting excited about our trip and staying at the HRH. 13 more days to go, with the cold temperatures and light snow we have been getting in Southern Ontario we can't wait for warmer temps.

If you use a "AAA" they will help you with all that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter