CLOSED. ALL POINTS RENTED.60 points for rent @ $18. per point-August 2023 use year - 21 Aulani 39 AKV, can be used at ANY resort in the 7 month window

Status
Not open for further replies.

linbyers

Earning My Ears
CLOSED. ALL RENTED.
60 points for rent @ $18. per point
29 Aulani
31 AKV
2023 August use year points can be borrowed into the current use year which is Aug 2022 - July 2023 or can be used in the Aug 2023 use year up to 11 months in advance at home resort or up to 7 months in advance for non home resort
Can be used at ANY resort in the 7 month booking window
DVC Member for 22 years. I have been renting out my points for 16 years with happy renters!!

Last edited:
60 points for rent @ $18. per point
29 Aulani
31 AKV
2023 August use year points can be borrowed into the current use year which is Aug 2022 - July 2023 or can be used in the Aug 2023 use year up to 11 months in advance at home resort or up to 7 months in advance for non home resort
Can be used at ANY resort in the 7 month booking window
DVC Member for 22 years. I have been renting out my points for 16 years with happy renters!!
Bump

Last edited:

Hi I’m not sure how to pm you, I’m new to the site. I am interested in getting more info about points for Aulani. Thanks!

Hi I’m not sure how to pm you, I’m new to the site. I am interested in getting more info about points for Aulani. Thanks!
There is a detailed post at the top of the RENT/TRADE board that tells you how to get access to PM.
How many points are you looking for and what time are you wanting to rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter