CLOSED ALL POINTS RENTED, THANK YOU Points for rent - 250 SSR points @$17.50 ppt. For reservations until June 2023. Experienced DVC renter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo17

DIS Veteran
CLOSED ALL POINTS RENTED, THANK YOU

250 SSR points for rent at $17.50 ppt., available for reservations until 6/1/23.
Can be used at all resorts from 7 months and 11 months at SSR.

I am an experienced DVC renter on Disboards and have safely and successfully rented thousands of ponts over the last 3 years and I can provide a rental contract.

If interested, please post here or PM me the following information;

Preferred Resort(s)
Size of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bed etc.
Type of room e.g. standard, preferred, lake view etc.
Check in and check out dates.

I update my posting regularly every day and I will check availability and get back to you asap.

I require payment by PayPal, you pay the PayPal 3.5% fees.

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask I am happy to help.

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Mike, could you please check on the following:

Preferred Resort(s): Boardwalk Villas, Boulder Ridge Villas, Beach Club Villas (in that order)
Size of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bed etc.: Studio (5 person occupancy)
Type of room e.g. standard, preferred, lake view etc.: Standard
Check in and check out dates: April 7, 2023- April 10, 2023

We should be just inside the 7 month window for booking. Thanks!

Hi Mike, could you please check on the following:

Preferred Resort(s): Boardwalk Villas, Boulder Ridge Villas, Beach Club Villas (in that order)
Size of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bed etc.: Studio (5 person occupancy)
Check in and check out dates: April 7, 2023- April 10, 2023

We should be just inside the 7 month window for booking. Thanks!
Hi, Boulder Ridge is the only one with availability for all your dates
April 7-10, 3 nights 82 points
Boardwalk has 2 nights , from April 8-10, 57 points
Let me know if you want to proceed as there is limited availability inside 7 months.
Thanks
Mike

Hi, Boulder Ridge is the only one with availability for all your dates
April 7-10, 3 nights 82 points
Boardwalk has 2 nights , from April 8-10, 57 points
Let me know if you want to proceed as there is limited availability inside 7 months.
Thanks
Mike
What if we shifted to April 13-16? Or do all dates have to be inside the 7 month window?

What if we shifted to April 13-16? Or do all dates have to be inside the 7 month window?
Sorry no availability at any of your resorts for April 13-16.
Only your check in date has to be inside the 7 month window.
There is availability at other resorts for all your dates, Poly, VGF BLT, OKW, SSR, AKL, etc if you want me to check those again?

Last edited:
Hi Mike, I am looking for a studio from Dec 3, 2022 - December 7, 2022. There will be 3 of us, 2 adults and one child (13 y/o). I would prefer, BCV, BWV, or SSR, but would be open to others.

Hi Mike!

We are looking to rent in December 2022 which I realize may be a longshot but I thought we'd try.

Preferred Resort(s): Boardwalk Villas, Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge (in that order)
Size of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bed etc.: Studio
Check in and check out dates: Check in Dec 18, 2022, Check out Dec 21, 2022

Thank you,
Erin

Hi Mike, I am looking for a studio from Dec 3, 2022 - December 7, 2022. There will be 3 of us, 2 adults and one child (13 y/o). I would prefer, BCV, BWV, or SSR, but would be open to others.
Sorry, there is no studio availability for your dates anywhere in WDW

Hi Mike!

We are looking to rent in December 2022 which I realize may be a longshot but I thought we'd try.

Preferred Resort(s): Boardwalk Villas, Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge (in that order)
Size of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bed etc.: Studio
Check in and check out dates: Check in Dec 18, 2022, Check out Dec 21, 2022

Thank you,
Erin
Sorry, there is no studio availability for your dates anywhere in WDW.

Sorry no availability at any of your resorts for April 13-16.
Only your check in date has to be inside the 7 month window.
There is availability at other resorts for all your dates, Poly, VGF BLT, OKW, SSR, AKL, etc if you want me to check those again?
Hi! Thanks for checking. I realized I only need occupancy for 4 for April 13-16 (or as a second choice Apri 12-15). So that opens up more resorts for me. I'd be interested in AKL, OKW, CCV, and BRV (standard views for all, but value okay for AKL). Thanks.

Hi! Thanks for checking. I realized I only need occupancy for 4 for April 13-16 (or as a second choice Apri 12-15). So that opens up more resorts for me. I'd be interested in AKL, OKW, CCV, and BRV (standard views for all, but value okay for AKL). Thanks.
PM sent with details

Hi looking for a 1 bedroom at the Boardwalk/Beach Club 2/15-2/21. Or same resorts 2/18-2/21. Thank you!
Only availability is 1 bed at Boardwalk from Feb 15-18, 3 nights.
The only resort with full availability from Feb 15-21 for a 1 bed is SSR, 196 points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter