Closed: Points For Rent: 100 OKW at $14.75/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'd be interested in a 50 point transfer if you are willing to?

just checking to see if points are still available, i'm looking for 89 points for a studio at Bay Lake Tower for January 16-21.

I would like you to proceed with book the two bedroom standard view at Saratoga Springs, How do I give you the information to book it and how do I pay you. I've done this before a few years ago and don't remember. Tomorrow is the 22nd so I want to get this to you before tomorrow

just checking to see if points are still available, i'm looking for 89 points for a studio at Bay Lake Tower for January 16-21.
I have the points but unfortunately Bay Lake has waitlist only for those days.

Would you be able to look at a Studio at OKW for 2 Adults, Feb. 7 to Feb. 12, 2019?
Sorry they are waitlisted...there is a day here and there, but only two to cover the dates you want. Later in the month there's 4 in a row for the time being. Sorry

I am looking for 10/29-11/2, studio preferred & willing to do a split stay.
I'm sorry. the only thing available for those dates are for October 29th and 30th at Bay Lake Tower lake view, and Saratoga springs. Nothing else available.

BLT Feb 8-11 3 nights Studio (55 pts) or 1 BR (114 pts). Kindly check on availability.
Thank you
Ron

BLT Feb 8-11 3 nights Studio (55 pts) or 1 BR (114 pts). Kindly check on availability.
Thank you
Ron
The only thing they have is a 1 bedroom Lake View for 127 points or 1 bedroom theme park view for 153 points. There are no studios. They are all waitlisted.

Hello,

I am looking for one night at any resort (November 10/11) to add on to an existing reservation. Prefer a studio but will consider anything :)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter