Closed: Points For Rent: 100 OKW at $14.75/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am looking for one night at any resort (November 10/11) to add on to an existing reservation. Prefer a studio but will consider anything :)

Thank you!
I'm so sorry but there is nothing in a studio, 1 or 2 bedroom at any of the DVC resorts.

Hello,
Is there anything December 1-4? at any resort, studio?
Only one night open on December 3rd...everything else is waitlisted...sorry. I don't know what's going on, but you really have to get reservations at the DVC's well in advance. Six months doesn't even do much for you anymore.

The only thing they have is a 1 bedroom Lake View for 127 points or 1 bedroom theme park view for 153 points. There are no studios. They are all waitlisted.
Studio at any resort for those dates? Preferable MK then Epcot areas.

Studio at any resort for those dates? Preferable MK then Epcot areas.
The ONLY availability for those nights in a studio is at Saratoga Springs...regular view 47 points and preferred view is 53 points. Sorry.

Hi

Would you be willing to sell just 23 points at $13/pp for one night at Polynesian? 4/11/19-4/12/19. A standard view studio is still availibe right now.
I'm a DVC member and I'm out of points and I've never be able to stay there bc of booking window. I really want to use thier pool! lol
Thanks
sue

I have 200 points to rent. I can get reservations for Old Key West 11 months out and for all other DVC resorts 7 months out. These reservations go quickly and there aren't a lot available for the next couple of months but I will check for you. I am asking $14.75 per point. Thanks for looking.
Anything available for a 1 bedroom for Sunday Feb.3-Wednesday 6th at Animal Kingdom Villas

Hi

Would you be willing to sell just 23 points at $13/pp for one night at Polynesian? 4/11/19-4/12/19. A standard view studio is still availibe right now.
I'm a DVC member and I'm out of points and I've never be able to stay there bc of booking window. I really want to use thier pool! lol
Thanks
sue
Hi...right now I have three people looking to book and I will probably have to turn two of them down for lack of points. If they all fall through, I will get back in touch. Paula

I am looking for 1/5-1/12 for 4 adults and 2 children. Will consider anything.

I am looking for 3 nights ANY resort - studio
Checking in April 6 Checking out April 9 (3 nights)
hoping to stay under 50 points...
Thanks so much,
Carrie

I am looking for 3 nights ANY resort - studio
Checking in April 6 Checking out April 9 (3 nights)
hoping to stay under 50 points...
Thanks so much,
Carrie
Hi Carrie...I have Old Key West for 47 points, Saratoga Springs 55 points and Animal Kingdom for 50 points. Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter