Closed - Points for Rent/Transfer - 168 OKW unrestricted points - $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

StLawson28

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello,

We are long time DVC members since the 90's. We have two OKW memberships. Over the years we have had times where we couldn't use all of our points and have sold them. We have had many successful times where we have made reservations for someone else, or transferred points if they were DVC members. We even have people come back to us to see if we have points available. We used to use a different site and have a long track record there. We are new to this board, but that doesn't mean we are new to this process.

We have 143 points that expire 12/1/2022 and 208 that expire 2/1/2023. We can check for availability if you are not a DVC member. They can be used at any resort. We can book 11 months out at OKW and 7 months anywhere else. If you are a DVC member we transfer them to you, otherwise we can look to see what is available and make a reservation for you.

Please do not post any personal information here. Use the private message service.

Thanks,

Steve

Is there any availability for a Studio for May 20th, May21st and possibly May22nd at either the Boardwalk, Beach Club, Poly, GF, or Boulder Ridge?

We're looking at a split stay (3 nights each) for 1 bedroom villas for a family of 5 - thinking of splitting between Bay Lake and Riviera between 10/24 and 10/30.

Hi! Is there any availability at OKW 05/28-06/04 or 6/11-6/18? Open to studio, 1 bdrm or 2 bdrm. Thanks in advance!

Good Evening,
I’m looking for a two bedroom at OKW, 11/5-11/11. Please let me know if there’s availability. Thank you.

Hi I’m looking for a one bedroom Studio for November 26 checking out November 29 is it available? Thank you

Hi I’m looking for a one bedroom Studio for November 26 checking out November 29 is it available? Thank you
It is available at OKW , 40 pts for a studio and 85 for a one bedroom. PM me to continue if interested.
Thanks,
Steve

Good evening I do want a studio we are not DVC members my daughter is but we were just want to have you make the reservation how can we PM you?

I couldn't start a conversation with you. If you click on the big red S does it give you the option to start a conversation?

Unfortunately I’ve tried the big S and I get nothing any other suggestions very interested to get this started thanks

Unfortunately I’ve tried the big S and I get nothing any other suggestions very interested to get this started thanks
I see you are new. You may need to post at least 10 messages before you can PM. You can read the instructions at the top of the board. They have a link to a test board where you can post messages.

I see you are new. You may need to post at least 10 messages before you can PM. You can read the instructions at the top of the board. They have a link to a test board where you can post messages.

I’m trying to figure this out hopefully you’ll have 40 points available when I can PM you

Hello, we are interested in renting points for an oceanview 1-bedroom villa at Aulani for either 2 or 3 nights, anytime during the timeframe of Sat., July 30-Thurs., Aug. 4. I believe it's 124 points for 2 nights and 186 points for 3 nights. We have rented points in the past so are familiar with the process. Thank you for consideration!

Hello,

We are long time DVC members since the 90's. We have two OKW memberships. Over the years we have had times where we couldn't use all of our points and have sold them. We have had many successful times where we have made reservations for someone else, or transferred points if they were DVC members. We even have people come back to us to see if we have points available. We used to use a different site and have a long track record there. We are new to this board, but that doesn't mean we are new to this process.

We have 143 points that expire 12/1/2022 and 208 that expire 2/1/2023. We can check for availability if you are not a DVC member. They can be used at any resort. We can book 11 months out at OKW and 7 months anywhere else. If you are a DVC member we transfer them to you, otherwise we can look to see what is available and make a reservation for you.

Please do not post any personal information here. Use the private message service.

Thanks,

Steve
Hello 😊 I was wondering how many points that you have available to transfer ? Thank you and have a magical day !!

I am talking with someone else right now about a possible reservation. If that falls through we will have 351 points. If it goes through we will still have 154 points available to transfer.

Steve

Good afternoon I requested 40 points to 0KW for November 26 through November 29 finally was able to get my 10 messages through do you still have points is it something that we can make happen p.m. if we can

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter