CLOSED: Points for rent/transfer- 212 SSR Aug UY @ 17 p/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

FischDF

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
All of these points can be rented, & 208 of these points can be transferred.

The 208 points are Aug 2021 UY & can still be banked by Mar 31st for another year of use.

If looking to rent, I can book up to 11 months ahead in SSR & 7 months ahead in other resorts. If you need more than 212 points I can possibly use my other contract as well. Note that studios are in VERY short supply for the immediate future.

See this link for points charts for individual resorts:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/DVCpoints.shtml

I am an experienced renter & have excellent references; I will do everything possible to make your Disney vacation the best. Please provide dates, resort(s), & type of accommodation (studio, 1 BR, etc) so that I can check availability, and feel free to ask questions. Paypal preferred; fees, if any, to be paid by the recipient of points.

You can contact me via PM or respond to this post.

If you still need to do additional posts for a PM go to the Technical Support Forum test thread to post. See this post https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Happy planning!

Last edited by a moderator:
we are looking to rent two weeks
First week July 27-august 4
And
November 5-12

we are two adults and 2 year old so a studio would work and no preference on resort

Hi,

I am looking for a studio or possibly a 1 bedroom in any resort. 4 nights, Sept. 28 - Oct. 2. 2 Adults, 2 children who will be ages 8 and 5.

Thank you.

Hi, I know it's a long shot but looking for:
one night - any night between March 22, 2022 and March 25, 2022
standard studio at AKV, BWV or OKW.
Thank you,

Hi, I know it's a long shot but looking for:
one night - any night between March 22, 2022 and March 25, 2022
standard studio at AKV, BWV or OKW.
Thank you,

hello. Well if you have any flexibility I can get you a std studio in Poly March 20-21 or lake view one BR in VGF March 21-22. Let me know if anything works for you

we are looking to rent two weeks
First week July 27-august 4
And
November 5-12

we are two adults and 2 year old so a studio would work and no preference on resort

Hello. There is good studio availability for your July dates in SSR, OKW, AKV Kidani. For November I can only book My home resort SSR and studios are available for your dates. If you’re interested please PM me with at least one adult name and preferred resort so that I can put a 24 hour hold on a reservation while we discuss further details and you can decide if you want to finalize the reservation

Last edited:
Hi,

I am looking for a studio or possibly a 1 bedroom in any resort. 4 nights, Sept. 28 - Oct. 2. 2 Adults, 2 children who will be ages 8 and 5.

Thank you.

Hello. SSR, OKW, and Boulder Ridge have 1 BR available for your dates. Everything else is partial or no availability for studios and 1 BR. If interested please PM me with at least one adult name and resort preference so that I can place a 24 hour hold while we discuss further details and you can decide if you want to finalize the reservation

Last edited:

hello. Well if you have any flexibility I can get you a std studio in Poly March 20-21 or lake view one BR in VGF March 21-22. Let me know if anything works for you
Thank you for checking. We don't arrive until late on the 22nd.
Take care,

Hello. I am looking for a studio at Copper Creek on September 14th for 3 people. Thanks!

Hello. I am looking for a studio at Copper Creek on September 14th for 3 people. Thanks!

Hello. Sorry for the delay in responding. Copper Creek has a studio available for the night of Sep 14 at 13 points. If you're interested please PM me with at least one adult name. I can then place a 24 hour no-obligation hold for you while you decide if you want to finalize.

Hello. I'm an interested in a studio Sept. 4-10 at BLT, BWV, or Yacht/Beach if possible. I am curious as to how many points this would be. Thanks so much!

All of these points can be rented, & 208 of these points can be transferred.

The 208 points are Aug 2021 UY & can still be banked by Mar 31st for another year of use.

If looking to rent, I can book up to 11 months ahead in SSR & 7 months ahead in other resorts. If you need more than 212 points I can possibly use my other contract as well. Note that studios are in VERY short supply for the immediate future.

See this link for points charts for individual resorts:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/DVCpoints.shtml

I am an experienced renter & have excellent references; I will do everything possible to make your Disney vacation the best. Please provide dates, resort(s), & type of accommodation (studio, 1 BR, etc) so that I can check availability, and feel free to ask questions. Paypal preferred; fees, if any, to be paid by the recipient of points.

You can contact me via PM or respond to this post.

If you still need to do additional posts for a PM go to the Technical Support Forum test thread to post. See this post https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Happy planning!
Hi 😊 do you still have points to transfer ? If so how many do you have ? Thank you and have a magical night !

I am looking for a studio for April 12-15 for 2 adults. Is there anything available for these dates? Thanks! Amanda

I am looking for a Studio at either Boardwalk, Beach Club, Poly, GF or Boulder Ridge for May20, May21 and May 22nd? Is there any availability??

Points still available? I am looking for a Studio at Poly for January 21-27, 2023 Is there any availability? Thank you for your time, Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter