Club run disney

My phone was spinning in two browsers (chrome and incognito) but I opened it up on my desktop about 10:03 and was able to register immediately.

But the spinning is still happening on my phone.

Edit: and for context I joined the queue at 9:50 am on my phone Chrome and at 10:00 am on my phone Incognito.
That's a pretty interesting data point as it seems to be contrary to what many of us interpreted from their statement that appears under the Thank you for your patience

Just tried 2 different browsers on my computer, and only got the spinning, so I closed them, since I didn’t need more spinning browsers

That's a pretty interesting data point as it seems to be contrary to what many of us interpreted from their statement that appears under the Thank you for your patience

it's what happened to me during MW registration - instant access at a 10 am click, and earlier browsers were spinning in infinity. Their system is so wonky

No random number… just inmediatedly gone through the reservation page and already got the mail

I had two screens one computer -chrome (which btw is still spining) and the safari on the phone… i closed the safari and clicked on Join again and went througj

My phone was spinning in two browsers (chrome and incognito) but I opened it up on my desktop about 10:03 and was able to register immediately.

But the spinning is still happening on my phone.

Edit: and for context I joined the queue at 9:50 am on my phone Chrome and at 10:00 am on my phone Incognito.
This is a disaster, absolutely should not be happening like this.

I think I just got really lucky. I had a bunch of browsers going at 9:45 AM and then on a whim, I opened one at 10:00 AM. The 10:00 AM one connected me instantly.

ughh. I got 4 more than an hour and 1 44 minutes.
If you have extra please do not close them and put the url here so others can share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter