• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Club run disney

Queue ID: 29d97e15-e08c-45dd-b33e-1c9d0cd29514

9 minutes. Please remember that if several of you try to use it, only one will get through

I joined on another browser that I didn't open before...and it has a lower time than the ones I already have open (all at 50 minutes, but one was like a couple of minutes less)

We don't know the cause of the long wait; the system may well be processing just a relatively few folks at a time.
Of course, at the same time we knew there would be at least increased interest in this after the MW mess. The big question is how much interest came out of it.

If I had to guess, they had us in the actual queue around 10:26 but not fully opened up yet. Because it started going fast after 15 minutes.

seems like folks are getting in now & queues are opening fast - did everyone get what they want?

Gold for me, thankful it wasn't sold out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter