*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

2 weeks from today, my family and I will be kicking our trip off with breakfast at Garden Grill and a day of Epcot.

What are y'alls first day plans?
We'll be checking into AoA just for the first night and spending the afternoon there exploring/swimming. My DS is a huge Cars fan so I wanted him to be able to check out Lightening McQueen and all of the other characters. He's going to love it! The next morning we'll check out and head to MK while waiting for our room ready text for the Poly!

2 weeks from today, my family and I will be kicking our trip off with breakfast at Garden Grill and a day of Epcot.

I spend my first day at Disney Springs. I tend to do really early flights and get no sleep the night before, so I don't like to run around to the parks immediately. I eat and shop (and spend too much money doing both) and then crash around 8pm. The next day: the fun starts!

I spend my first day at Disney Springs. I tend to do really early flights and get no sleep the night before, so I don't like to run around to the parks immediately. I eat and shop (and spend too much money doing both) and then crash around 8pm. The next day: the fun starts!
We are exactly the same. I love starting off the trip at Disney Springs. This time we are ending there too. For the first time ever we have a late-ish flight out of MCO so we're going to grab a bite to eat and do some last minute shopping before heading to the airport.

I hear that. We are driving from Maine this time around, so we arrive Sunday and will just have a resort day to rest up.

Soarin' for us! I mean, this is only our second trip, but tradition needs to start somewhere!
Exactly, traditions have to start somewhere! I'm all about the traditions. This will be my 4th trip with DH but 10th trip overall. I love to start my trips at Disney Springs on our travel day. Then Magic Kingdom on the final park day. Previously, I had to end the trip with Wishes. I don't know that HEA will hold the same sentimental place for me but we shall see. I'm most excited about DH experiencing FOP. I got to experience it for the first time in Sept and I've been talking it up to him ever since. I feel confident that I did not oversell it. 8-)

We're kicking our trip off on arrival day (evening, really) at MK with FPs to meet the characters my girls are most excited to see (Tink and mermaid Ariel) and then the HEA plaza garden dessert party. Our first full park day starts with Akershus breakfast at Epcot. Getting so excited! :)

We are lunatics and will be attempting all 4 parks on arrival day. My boys (16) are super pumped. We purchased the extra CL FPs to help with the cause. Staying at Poly. We land MCO 9:15. Our 1st FP as AK FOP 12:30-1:30 and then:
Studios - ST, TOT, RNR
EP- Soarin, TT
Back to Poly for a bit then hoping to have grabbed 4th FP for something at MK 7:30 ish and we have the viewing for HEA. Wish us luck. We will need it.

We are lunatics and will be attempting all 4 parks on arrival day. My boys (16) are super pumped. We purchased the extra CL FPs to help with the cause. Staying at Poly. We land MCO 9:15. Our 1st FP as AK FOP 12:30-1:30 and then:
Studios - ST, TOT, RNR
EP- Soarin, TT
Back to Poly for a bit then hoping to have grabbed 4th FP for something at MK 7:30 ish and we have the viewing for HEA. Wish us luck. We will need it.
GOOD LUCK! This is awesome! Please report back and let us know how it goes. Also, what are CL FPs?

We are driving this time straight through, so we arrive around 3:00 pm. We will be toast so we just get dinner and get to bed early.
The next day (our first official day) we have a ressie for Cali Grill brunch. This is my DH's favorite! We are so excited. It'll be our third time but my oldest DS's first time. Then we are headed to EP for the rest of day.

1week from today we will be kicking our trip off at HS and doing H&V breakfast. We arrive Sunday evening, but just relaxing at the resort.

Sounds like a lot of us are arriving this Sunday. And a lot of us driving. We’re starting at midnight and going straight though from NE Ohio. Should get there around dinner time. We were trying to figure out where to eat and my kids said McDonald’s by the all stars:scared1: What the heck??:faint:

Sounds like a lot of us are arriving this Sunday. And a lot of us driving. We’re starting at midnight and going straight though from NE Ohio. Should get there around dinner time. We were trying to figure out where to eat and my kids said McDonald’s by the all stars:scared1: What the heck??:faint:
So how long does it take for you to get there?

We arrive this Sunday too! We live in Northern Michigan and are also SO.OVER.WINTER. It snowed several inches here on Saturday and temps have been in the 20s and 30s.:( I too have been stalking Weather.com and am sooo looking forward to days in the mid 80s!

We arrive by plane at around 3:30 and have tickets for the Star Wars dessert party that night. I just asked H, "By the way, what are we doing for real food?" and neither of us had thought about it! We deliberately didn't want to fill up on a big TS meal because I can't eat much at one sitting and I wanted to try to be able to make the most of the very expensive dessert party! Can't waste precious stomach space, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter