COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Okay, so we just need to fill group B. Unless Susan can't live without it ;)

I just don't want to hog all of the spots.:thumbsup2 Put me down for it whenever you are ready. I am working on the never-ending track ribbons this weekend, and finishing up the ATC swap. I'll start this probably towards the end of the week.

Susan, be my guest. It's not a group I have photos of, so I'm fine with you taking it if everyone else is.

This is what happens when I take a nap - I miss everything.

Danielle - I hope everything gets sorted out and you can start feeling better really soon!

I only just saw this and it looks like all the groups needing angels are taken. But, if you need me to take any groups, just let me know.

Another question:
I made this for Tower of Terror and I'm not sure what it counts as for an element?

I made a crest (is that the word??) with the monogram for the Hollywood Tower Hotel on it. (HTH with the middle letter bigger.) The crest has a shadow behind it and the size is 4 inches x 3 inches.

Should I count this as 1 element or do I need to put something else with it like a journaling box or photo mat to make it considered an element? i can post a picture if needed.

Thanks!!!!

Here are 2 of my groups

Group C
059.jpg

Group B
060.jpg

Another question:
I made this for Tower of Terror and I'm not sure what it counts as for an element?

I made a crest (is that the word??) with the monogram for the Hollywood Tower Hotel on it. (HTH with the middle letter bigger.) The crest has a shadow behind it and the size is 4 inches x 3 inches.

Should I count this as 1 element or do I need to put something else with it like a journaling box or photo mat to make it considered an element? i can post a picture if needed.

Thanks!!!!

Sounds like an element to me!

Here are 2 of my groups

Group C
059.jpg

Group B
060.jpg

You are a rock star! Love them both!

Very cool pieces! I'm so glad I signed up for this swap!
I'm done with my letters, halfway done on 2, and a quarter done on the others. I was working on my Lights Motors Action set yesterday & totally changed my plan as I cut. I came up with some really cool borders and never even intended it :) I brought some pieces to put together at a play place my boys went to for a birthday party - sat down at a table & glued away as the boys ran around. They were happy playing & I was happy playing LOL

Very cool pieces! I'm so glad I signed up for this swap!
I'm done with my letters, halfway done on 2, and a quarter done on the others. I was working on my Lights Motors Action set yesterday & totally changed my plan as I cut. I came up with some really cool borders and never even intended it :) I brought some pieces to put together at a play place my boys went to for a birthday party - sat down at a table & glued away as the boys ran around. They were happy playing & I was happy playing LOL

Sounds great! I'm a packer too. I'll work wherever I can. I get some strange looks sometimes.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am glad I was able to help out.

Thanks! It is really SCAL that is awesome though. I was lamenting over the fact that I don't have the Hannah Montana cart for the fonts. It was surprisingly easy to find free fonts with stars, so I guess I don't need it after all.

The fonts are Holywood for the black and silver group, and Super Trooper for the blue group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter