COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Here's a couple more groups:

Rock & Roll-R, K, L:

DSC_0180.jpg

Voyage of the Little Mermaid:

Still have to do another element-probably gonna be a journal box or tag.
DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

I'll be out of town for the next check-in so here goes... I'm not getting as much done this week as I wanted because I haven't been feeling too well (caught a stomach bug from my babysit kids). The rest of my altered letter groups are cut & ready to assemble, and we're leaving Friday for a baseball tournament in S.C. so I'm taking them to assemble on the ride up. When I get back I have 2 more element groups and I can knock those out next week and mail on time.

Those are awesome, Anne! Thanks for the update for next check-in, I'll mark you down ;)

Hope you're feeling better and have a nice trip.

Loving everything so far!

I had hoped to have these finished by now, but just couldn't find the time. :headache: Almost done, though!

I am mailing my stuff out tomorrow morning priority mail. Sorry I didn't get around to posting photos of my pieces this time...it's been pretty crazy here. Nothing bad just really busy. Love everyone's work so far--you ladies are incredible!

I am mailing my stuff out tomorrow morning priority mail. Sorry I didn't get around to posting photos of my pieces this time...it's been pretty crazy here. Nothing bad just really busy. Love everyone's work so far--you ladies are incredible!

No worries, I'll take pictures ;) and I'll let you know when they get here!

Hey Jennifer!! I know I was supposed to mail last weekend, but things ended up pretty hectic around here...a wedding, sports, etc!!! Anyway, I am mailing today! Just wanted to let you know!

Thanks for letting me know!

Yep!!! I'm officially postal! My p.o. does not have the small flat rate boxes. So, I had to use a different one that was calculated rate. Anyway, I included $5 cash. Let me know if you need more. I know you said that it should all fit in a small box, but just in case...let me know!!! Thanks again! This was fun!

:flower3: I'm the slow poke this time. I am soo sorry. I will have these by the due date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter