COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Here is my group W3: Toy Story letters...hope they are ok... ;)

T: I used the blue and the yellow from the TS logo to make the T...in case it is the first letter...
ry%3D400

R: I used green for the R because I thought of Rex...although this is a horrible picture...the green is the color of Rex and it is the Bazzill sparkly kind...
ry%3D400

Isn't flash glare a pain?

I like them both. What font is Rex? It is very cool looking. I could see it for the Dinoland pages or even Pirates.

It is that font that comes with the Cricut...stone script or something like that...I took the picture with my phone and it has a very bright flash...but without the flash it looked grey...sigh...

Group W
102_5010.jpg

Group S

The L has purple flocking
102_5009.jpg

Group R
(PO3 traded with me)
102_5030.jpg

Group Q
102_5031.jpg

(he has the clear backing on him so he doesn't stick until you want him to)

Haven't taken a picture of muppets yet and have 2 more letter groups to finish this weekend.

Love those Mickster and AWM. I am in a lot of those groups:cheer2: My ds is going to love that Buzz. It will be perfect for either his Buzz fetish or when he meets Buzz for the first time.

Wowzer Ann!! They all look so cool!!!
Love them all!

For the toy story group what cart did you use for the block and at what size?
I'm trying to get a feel for mine.
Thanks

mycutiepatooties let me borrow her Printing Press. I think they are at 3" to get the 2" block. But each letter is a little bit different. You are going to have to play with scrap paper first.

Here is my Group N.
I know it was supposed to J for Jedi Speeder bikes, but we only call them Speeder bikes. So the Jedi is removable from the S and Clone.

102_5033.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter