COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Thanks!! On the Toy Story set I found a picture of a block and traced it in SCAL 2 (thanks to Jennifer's help :)) and the font is Mickey font.

Wow! These are great.

OT: I have the same cutting mat AND the same tablecloth...I was a bit confused for a few seconds:rotfl2:

WOWZER DB!!!! You did an incrediable job. I just love the toy story, woody, both Fantastmic groups and totally in :lovestruc with the Tower of Terror. So :sad1: I am not in that group.

Love the pieces! How did you get the Indiana Jones shadow?? I seriously have to consider upgrading my SCAL to SCAL2!

You need to keep this site bookmarked PirateTink.

http://www.mardenz.blogspot.com/

Most of my nonCricut shape/icon cuts come from there. Her stuff is great! You have to look through older posts to find more things.

I saw the Indy set there.

Most of her items are free.

You need to keep this site bookmarked PirateTink.

http://www.mardenz.blogspot.com/

Most of my nonCricut shape/icon cuts come from there. Her stuff is great! You have to look through older posts to find more things.

I saw the Indy set there.

Most of her items are free.

Thanks for the info - I love the stuff on her site. She's very talented with those designs. I've been visiting there for awhile but never noticed those pieces. I think it's one of those sites where you keep going back to look for something in particular and miss a whole bunch of cool things that you don't need right that minute :lmao:

Thanks everybody :goodvibes and lol Susan-that's too funny!

Yes, the Indy shadow came from Mardenz, also the Ursula. The Sorcerer Mickey came from another blog that I found-Reddy's Ramblings http://reddyrd5.blogspot.com/. She has a lot of Mardenz designs on her blog but there were a few I had never seen before.

:hug: Thank you for the new site to bookmark.

PS-I am so using the backpack Mickey for Ft. Wilderness or WL elements.

Hi! I have all my pieces done and will bag today to get out in the mail. My pics aren't the best. I used a lot of metallic paper which doesn't photograph well.

Group C -- Star Tours. Title piece and tag with the blue prints of your ride's vehicle.

IMG_7213.jpg

Group E -- Backlot Tour. I have a title piece and a paper piecing. Mickey is the driver of your tour today!

IMG_7214.jpg

Group L -- 4" "T" Toy Story Mania. The "T" and the monkeys are embossed and the crayon is paper pieced.

IMG_7209.jpg

Group M -- 4" "S" Stunt Show. This was the piece that made me glad we got an extension. My Silhouette did the cutting of the words, but since they were small it was like punching out all the tiny pieces in a doily. Also the "S" is metalic silver, not white. And the tire is a brad.

IMG_7208.jpg

Group P -- 4" "A" Action. The mat is a metallic gold/bronze which is cool in person. The "A" paper is old cartoons of Mickey and friends.

IMG_7211.jpg

Group Q2 -- 4" "M" Monster's Inc. I think this hits the requirements but I would have liked to embellished more. However glitter or flocking just didn't seem right. (who wants a fuzzy eyeball?) I am including some ribbon in the Monster's Inc colors.

IMG_7210.jpg

Group V2 -- 2" Letters Hollywood Studios. I think it was Susan who said this was harder than she thought. I was glad to read that because I had the same feelings! I hope you can tell the "H" is on an old film reel, the "O" has a Mickey hat, the "L" is on a star, and the "Y" is an old fashioned marque. The dark grey paper is metalic and the letters/hat are a really cool sparkle paper. The lights were stickled in gold.

IMG_7221.jpg

Group W3 -- 2" Toy Story. The "T" is embossed and I hope you can tell the "Y" is a scrabble piece.

IMG_7217.jpg

And last Group Y -- 2" Rock n Roll. I used metalic silver and metalic white paper for these pieces. The "L" is a highway sign and the "O" has a curvy rollercoaster track. In addition I added a slide mount for "my little something extra"

IMG_7218.jpg

Awesome pieces!!! Where did you get the Jedi Mickey and Star Tours patterns? My son LOVES Star Wars and I could use those patterns!

Awesome awesome awesome! Can't wait to see them in person!

I got Michelle's (PirateTink) package today! Great stuff!

How is everyone doing? I'm a bit behind, but I guess I get a *little* extra time, since you are all mailing to me ;)

:wave: That would be me who had a hard time with Hollywood Studio letters. Susan has epiphanies all the time that she should have to share with us. :hug:

I love them all!!:love::love:

Holy cow ladies!!!!! I am way impressed. Wow. Just WOW! Can I just say that I am sooooooooo lucky to be swapping with you girls.

Great job everyone! I am ready to mail...but I have been so busy with work after school activities that I haven't had time (pathetic) to get to the PO...tomorrow is the day if it kills me...(let's hope it doesn't...) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter