COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

I'm not sure if I'm in the group but I like the one with the sword...and the parrot...lol guess I'm no help!!!

not in it either....mickey with sword!
love your goofy too!

I think there was one more vote for sword
it is 123SA, JLD & LM3K that are in the group - sad that it went down to 4 spots - it started with 7

Susan - I am thinking that I will be snowed in on Saturday and may be able to finish these up. If so, can I mail on Monday, or would you rather I wait until you get the Holiday swap cleared out of your house? At the very latest, I plan to be done next weekend. So, it will be early. Just let me know what you prefer...all up to you! :thumbsup2

Susan - I am thinking that I will be snowed in on Saturday and may be able to finish these up. If so, can I mail on Monday, or would you rather I wait until you get the Holiday swap cleared out of your house? At the very latest, I plan to be done next weekend. So, it will be early. Just let me know what you prefer...all up to you! :thumbsup2

I hope to finish mine up this weekend as well. Not sure when I'll mail them....I could wait to see if you need an angel for any of the groups??:littleangel:

OK finally got pictures uploaded
Dreams come true - Show group
Jasmine132.jpg

Astro Orbiter
Jasmine134.jpg

Slpash Mt - not really happy with this one
Jasmine135.jpg

Here are two of my groups

Group B:

IMG_4918.jpg

Question on Small World Group, would you prefer if I mount them to a background paper? I have the apostrophes for each group, if I don't mount on a background paper I will put them in a jewelry bag so they don't get lost.

Group C:

IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

Thanks Lisa for the feather idea!

Hope you like them!

Cassey

Here are two of my groups

Group B:

IMG_4918.jpg

Question on Small World Group, would you prefer if I mount them to a background paper? I have the apostrophes for each group, if I don't mount on a background paper I will put them in a jewelry bag so they don't get lost.

Group C:

IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

Thanks Lisa for the feather idea!

Hope you like them!

Cassey

I like it without the background - it is really cute as is

I"m so glad you did a "crow" feather

Question on the Stitch's Great Escape group...

Since you can't really get photos in the ride, should I go more general Stitch with it? I was thinking about "Trouble" for the title and then doing a paper piecing maybe or a mat and box. But, Susan, since it's your swap, you have final say. I am just looking for opinions from those in that group.

This is my last group...didn't quite get finished this weekend! But, I hope to mail this week (maybe Friday). Is that ok?

Question on the Stitch's Great Escape group...

Since you can't really get photos in the ride, should I go more general Stitch with it? I was thinking about "Trouble" for the title and then doing a paper piecing maybe or a mat and box. But, Susan, since it's your swap, you have final say. I am just looking for opinions from those in that group.

This is my last group...didn't quite get finished this weekend! But, I hope to mail this week (maybe Friday). Is that ok?

That is my Astro Orbiter group (I had to go check) Trouble I could use, I call my sons Trouble sometimes, Stitch is always good (Stitch good??) for a paper piecing but I'll be happy with a mat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter