COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

Susan, just want to let you know about postage increases as I just checked on USPS website.

Envelope $5.15
Small Box $5.35
Medium box $11.35
Large Box $15.45
Delivery Confirmation $.75

All prices went into effect as of January 22, 2012.

Cassey

Susan, just want to let you know about postage increases as I just checked on USPS website.

Envelope $5.15
Small Box $5.35
Medium box $11.35
Large Box $15.45
Delivery Confirmation $.75

All prices went into effect as of January 22, 2012.

Cassey

:scared1::scared1::scared1: $%^&*()(&^%$$

Not so much for this swap, but for the holiday swap.

Thanks for letting me know.

Question on the Stitch's Great Escape group...

Since you can't really get photos in the ride, should I go more general Stitch with it? I was thinking about "Trouble" for the title and then doing a paper piecing maybe or a mat and box. But, Susan, since it's your swap, you have final say. I am just looking for opinions from those in that group.

This is my last group...didn't quite get finished this weekend! But, I hope to mail this week (maybe Friday). Is that ok?

Sounds good:thumbsup2

Already sent mine before the increase, if you need more money, i will send more to you.

here is my one and only group K - Fantasyland....since its pretty simple I added a JB too the mix.. the title is printed onto vellum

P1100164.jpg

loving everything posted!!!

i've sketched ideas tonight and hope to start working tonight...but given our cat is on my lap snoring...i should probably say i'll start tomorrow night. :)

Newtexan - -your package arrived. I have it set aside while I deal with the holiday swap.

Lisa - -lovely set!

My last group is done as soon as Minnie's loot is dry
LouisB-day145.jpg

You will either get the blue or the red - I believe these came out of the DVWC jewel tone set if you want to match up for photo mats - I couldn't decide on which phrase to use so I used them all figure the extra could go with the deleted pirate (Jack Sparrow, I think)

Since a couple of you said you like Goofy, I decided to add him them thought it was too much troulbe to delete Minnie so you get her too

LouisB-day147.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter