Congrats to a special couple!

Congratulations to you both, you look so happy :lovestruc

I'm glad that you had a fantastic day, can't wait to see more pictures

Wootness and happiness to you both! Lgmh and i are very happy for you and wish you both the best. DH was actually going to book us a quick weekend trip just so i could meet and greet some DIS/vmk friends but the budget wouldn't allow it. So hopefully we will get to see some more photos posted : )

Congratulations to both of you!!! It was so nice to meet you in Oct! I wish you years of happiness :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Bug, Ink, and smalld

It's a little late
But it's about time!
Congrats to both of you!!! :hug:

Now that some permission slips have been turned in, here are some more photos of the special day ('bout time, isn't it!) :banana:

2008_02090001-1.jpg

The flowers

2008_02090017-1.jpg

Coriander and DisAeryn before the "I do"

2008_02090035-1.jpg

Troubles with bubbles

2008_02090109-1.jpg

Mmm... Cake :worship:

2008_02090139-1.jpg

Coriander and her wonderful family

2008_02090018-1.jpg

ShelbyMarie, FlyingPegasus and qruthie looking gorgeous

2008_02090088-1.jpg

DesertCat and qruthie get bubbled

2008_02090142-1.jpg

The lovely Dvcgal, Coriander, Twinkieb and Dmamie

That's all for now, hopefully I can get a few more posted soon if nobody else does.

OK, cat totally rocks ROFL. Wearing his everest hat and glasses is about the coolest thing :rotfl:

All the pictures look great! all the ladies so bibbity boppitied out WOOT!

OK, cat totally rocks ROFL. Wearing his everest hat and glasses is about the coolest thing :rotfl:

LOL I thought the same thing! Cat really does look just like his character. :)

Everyone looks great in the pictures! So glad that we could see some more! :)

My thoughts:

I want DisAeryn's shirt.

Coriander has a good gene pool. They only allow gorgeous people in her family. ;)

Fly and Q really DO dress alike! :rotfl2:

DesertCat in his VMK avatar Everest hat/sunglasses looks lava. :thumbsup2

It was great to see DMamie and her kin, but why couldn't we get some Cookie of Doom or the photographer in some of the photos, eh?

Woot! Just saw this, wondered when the big day was. Congratulations Coriander and Out!
Great pictures everyone as well! Looks like you all had lots of fun too.:)
Kim

:hug: Woot! Congrats you two!! May the mouse be with you always. :hug:

Woot - everyone all decked out!!! LOve that Q and Fly are still twins!!!

Am - you and DVCgal - WOOT WOOT _ what a set 0' lava ladies!

Cat is such a hunk! well - I am so impreseed - Twinkie B sweet - who am I missing?? Ah the flautist!!! Shelly - you looked fabulous, dahling!

Disaeryn - the ravishing BLONDE (I am so jealous....)

Well, I am sooooo sad that WDW is sooooo far from the desert - but I was with ye in spirit!@!

Happy wedding

Sea and Out - so neat looking! Great wedding!!!:hippie:

:woohoo: CONGRATULATIONS :woohoo:

All the pictures are amazing. So many beautiful people in one room is that allowed. Thank you all for sharing.

Out and Sea - loved the picture on the balcony. I know it wasn't your first choice, but Old Key West is a lovely resort. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

I agree with everyone when they say Cat looks so cool in the hat and glasses.

Fly and Q you both looked gorgeous, what a great idea to dress up like that.

Did that cake taste as good as it looked? Yum

Did anyone take video? Would love to hear Fly doing the ceremony and Shelby singing and playing the flute.

Wish I could have been there to share in you very special day. May you have many years of happiness together. :hug:

W00T!! Congratulations!!! W00T!!

Thanks for sharing the Pictures! Fly and Q you both look great along with everyone else!

And that cake!! YUM!! Is there any left over??? :laughing:

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOB & CINDY!!!!!!
:love: :love: :bride: :groom:

Cape dude and I are sorry we couldn't make it to the "I DO!" ceremony, but the pictures are great and I can see that everyone was having a GREAT time!!! :wizard: :yay: Everyone looked gorgeous, I love the Princess Hair on some of the ladies!! princess:

We will be at WDW in May, we're hoping to be able to see some of you while we're there. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter