Congrats to a special couple!

...I know it wasn't your first choice, but Old Key West is a lovely resort...
Old Key West worked out extremely well. The chance of having a quiet wedding at Sunset Point or on the Polynesian Beach pretty much would have been impossible once the guest list went over 10 people (much less the ~25 that were actually there.
...Did that cake taste as good as it looked?...
Actually much better than it looked. What you can't tell is that it was a yellow cake, with fresh strawberry filling, and thick chocolate fudge for iceing. To answer the question in the post following yours - Sea and I enjoyed finishing off the cake for 3 days after the wedding.
...Did anyone take video?...
Unfortunately no.
...Would love to hear Fly doing the ceremony and Shelby singing and playing the flute...
Fly did a fantastic job and Shelby always amazes me with her talent.

Hey Out by any chance do you have a character titled inmyrightmind. Since now you and Sea aretogether you are totally in your right mind:thumbsup2

Aww, what a sweet story .. with a happy ending (beginning) Congrats to you both :love:

Now that you two are 'taken', will there be a new vmk character in 9 months .. or is that too personal a question? ;)

We first met on VMK. I was already on Dis after being told about it by a very dear friend (PeachyT). PeachyT also turned Cindy / Chedstro / Coriander onto Dis after we met. During beta the VMK Dis players were a much smaller group. We spent a large amount of our times in public places (Central Plaza in my case). At first I spent a large amount of time with PeachyT and Cindy was her friend, so we met that way.

A quick timeline goes something like:
- We met online in Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) game in June 2005.
- We met in real life in September 2006 when I flew to see her in California, spent some time with her at Disneyland in California, and then came back to Florida to spend time with her at Walt Disney World.
- In January 2007 she flew to Florida and we spent more time at Walt Disney World.
- In June 2007 I flew out to California, helped her pack, and drove her to Florida for her move here.

Below is probably my favorite pictuire of just the 2 of us just after the wedding.
34Thehappycouple.jpg

What a great pic of the two of you!

I loved seeing all the pics of everyone. All of you looked so good all dressed up. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hey Out by any chance do you have a character titled inmyrightmind. Since now you and Sea aretogether you are totally in your right mind:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We first met on VMK. I was already on Dis after being told about it by a very dear friend (PeachyT). PeachyT also turned Cindy / Chedstro / Coriander onto Dis after we met. During beta the VMK Dis players were a much smaller group. We spent a large amount of our times in public places (Central Plaza in my case). At first I spent a large amount of time with PeachyT and Cindy was her friend, so we met that way.

A quick timeline goes something like:
- We met online in Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) game in June 2005.
- We met in real life in September 2006 when I flew to see her in California, spent some time with her at Disneyland in California, and then came back to Florida to spend time with her at Walt Disney World.
- In January 2007 she flew to Florida and we spent more time at Walt Disney World.
- In June 2007 I flew out to California, helped her pack, and drove her to Florida for her move here.

Congratulations again! I think its such an awesome story! I think its great when you can find not only a good friend to hang out with on VMK, but to have happen what happened to you both is truly fate! :lovestruc May all your dreams come true.......:cloud9:

Why couldn't we get some Cookie of Doom or the photographer in some of the photos, eh?

I was wondering the same thing, seems like a few people still need to sign their permission slips. ;)

Great pictures. So nice to see everyone.

Again Best of Luck Sea and Out. :hug:

WOW Congrats and best wishes to Bob and Cindy! :dance3::lovestruc

This wedding got me to finally register here after lurking for a whole lotta years!

So looking forward to seeing you again next week and finally meeting Cindy since we have not managed to do this yet since her move to WDW-town. :dance3:

Ginny

:tink: :figment: ::MickeyMo

Here are a couple more pictures.

ShelbyMarie singing.
31Shelbysinging.jpg

The VMK group
Standing from left: FlyingPegasus, DesertCat, DoomCookie, twinkieb, dvcgal, dmamie, disaeryn, ElectricLime, qruthie, Alyce, and MartyDog
The happy couple was sitting.

39VmkFolks.jpg

Hello Newlyweds!

Thanks for posting more pictures, it makes me feel like I was there enjoying and sharing your special moment. Cindy, you'll need to change your Coriander's outfit on VMK to match your pictures or we might not recognize you. lol I guess from now on you'll always be a princess in my memory and a lovely one at that. Bob you are a dashing looking fellow in your pictures and on VMK. I know I'm repeating myself, what a perfect match. Both David and I wish you a life time of happiness. Let me add, what a nice looking group you have behind you. They are wonderful friends and most lucky to be able to share your day.

...Cindy, you'll need to change your Coriander's outfit on VMK to match your pictures...
We were both on VMK a couple of nights ago and did just that.
...Bob you are a dashing looking fellow in your pictures and on VMK...
Also in real life!:cool1:
...what a nice looking group you have behind you. They are wonderful friends and most lucky to be able to share your day.
They (and all of the other VMKers we have met in real life) are an incredible bunch of folks. We are lucky and eternally grateful to have them as friends and to be living in a place where we can meet them. We will always remember how many of them gave of their time and precious work vacation days to join us for our wedding.

2008_02090018-1.jpg

ShelbyMarie, FlyingPegasus and qruthie looking gorgeous

That's all for now, hopefully I can get a few more posted soon if nobody else does.

I believe I can say I have the most beautiful daughter in the world!

Now that some permission slips have been turned in, here are some more photos of the special day ('bout time, isn't it!) :banana:

2008_02090088-1.jpg

DesertCat and qruthie get bubbled

That's all for now, hopefully I can get a few more posted soon if nobody else does.

After Cat rode Everest with us for the first time ever, qruthie, cookie and I decided he really needed an everest hat to wear to the ceremony so everyone would know who he was!

We bought him the hat and told him he had to wear it with his glasses, and I have to admit it was a big hit! (Thanks Cat for being a good sport, and putting up with all of our goofiness!)

We all had a blast during the ceremony and the meet & greet the night before!

Congrats to the Happy Couple!

Me and q will do a "Twisted Sisters Take Over the World" thread as soon as we get some energy back.

Congratulations!! What an absolutely wonderful story, and lovely, fun wedding!

Thanks for sharing the story and the pics. So nice to see many VMKers! Thanks for being the photographer Dog! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter