Contempoary Resort 2BR Suite question

markm0926

Cast Member
Any idea how much the 2BR suite at the Contempoary Resort costs per night ?
We have 2 families, 5 adults, 1 teen, 2 - 9 year olds and a 2 year old going. Is this a good option for us ?

Thanks!

I just called recently to check on a one bedroom suite and I was quoted $1400.00 per night. I was told the two bedroom goes for $1800.00 a night! I told the nice man at CRO...are you kidding...LOL. I'll stick with the Tower Club, too rich for me.

You could book two rooms at the CR for way less than that and have plenty of room. Their rooms are the largest on property. Hope this helps.:D

The 2BR suites at Cont and other deluxes are usually very costly (and rarely if ever discounted). The price mentioned above (about $1800 a night) appears about right. Nevertheless, you should consider a 2BR villa at OKW, VWL, or BWV which even at regular price is only 40 to 50% of the cost those suites and can often be had for even a lot less by renting through a Disney Vacation Club member at the DVC rent/trade board on this site. Those villas are actually better than the suites as they have full kitchens and washer/dryers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter