• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coral Reef

my4boys+1

Mouseketeer
I looked at the menu on allears is the menu really that limited? I love the looks of the place but we wouldn't eat the stuff on this menu. Would they ley me order off the kids menu? If I pay oop?

Finer restaurants tend to have smaller menus these days; they prepare a small set of dishes, very very well.

You can ask, and perhaps they'll allow you to order off the children's menu, though they may or may not charge you an adult price. I think a better bet is to ask them to prepare one of the dishes on the adult menu they way you'd like it, without sauce, without certain seasoning you don't like, etc.

Are the appitizers a good size? We are not really fish people I was thinking of taking the kids they can get the pizza I seen a cesar salad on the appitizer menu I can get that for a light dinner. I'll be doing this one oop. I already have my dp adrs.

I ate there in Oct 2003. The apps were very small (scallop app had 2 or 3 only); the portion size was not problematic as it was expected However, the food was just not good. It wasn't even mediocre. There were 3 adults and 1 child. The child's pizza was the best part of the meal! I eat at many restaurants. This was NOT worth the money and I wouldn't eat there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter