Costco 3 Day Tickets

I just called and Universal said that there are two types of Costco tickets. He said one is valid any 3 days of your choice until Dec 2015, and the other says that it expires 3 months after your first date of use.

We don't have them at our Costco in Texas, but my friend is looking at them in Salt Lake City. She was calling me, and I was calling them. It's all quite confusing, but the guy said that it will clearly state which ticket it is on the ticket.

She's now making them show her the tickets before she buys to read all the fine print just to be sure.

Is it possible to get these tickets at a Costco in Orlando? I know Costco's in San Diego only have tixs for Universal Studios Hollywood.

I just wanted to chime in that I was in Tampa last week and they did not sell them. The clerk looked it up in the computer and they do not sell them in Florida. He said they used to but they now have an agreement with Universal to not sell them. He was able to look up where they did sell them however, so maybe go into your Costco and ask them to find a location for you.

I just got these for our trip down next week and I have a question. I am going with children who have no IDs (13 yo) and the tickets say they need a counter-signature and an ID presented. How does this actually work?

Punkin, I just logged on to ask the same question. I am heading to Universal TOMORROW with my DS (9) and DS (7) who do not have photo ID's - do they have to sign their ticket :confused3

Punkin, I just logged on to ask the same question. I am heading to Universal TOMORROW with my DS (9) and DS (7) who do not have photo ID's - do they have to sign their ticket :confused3

With normal tickets, the kids just sign the back and don't need any photo ID. I assume these tickets are the same.

With normal tickets, the kids just sign the back and don't need any photo ID. I assume these tickets are the same.

So should I have them sign before we go to the parks or will they need a pen to sign upon entry? I have only used one day tickets before this so I am completely clueless. Also from the wording on the tickets themselves it looks like they should sign immediately and then countersign again. :confused3

I know I am worrying too much, but I really don't get how this works.

So should I have them sign before we go to the parks or will they need a pen to sign upon entry? I have only used one day tickets before this so I am completely clueless. Also from the wording on the tickets themselves it looks like they should sign immediately and then countersign again. :confused3

I know I am worrying too much, but I really don't get how this works.

You can sign now. It is to protect you from losing them and someone else claiming them.

The Costco in Pentagon City (Arlington, VA, just across the river from DC), had them this weekend.
We've got Busch Platinum passes, so will only be at US one day this trip, so like that we can use the rest of the days in subsequent trips.

You can sign now. It is to protect you from losing them and someone else claiming them.

Thank you. I will have the girls sign them before we leave home.

I am glad they will not have to re-sign them or show ID at the turnstile when we get there. Over-thinking the logistics of that was making me a little crazy. :crazy:

Thank you. I will have the girls sign them before we leave home.

I am glad they will not have to re-sign them or show ID at the turnstile when we get there. Over-thinking the logistics of that was making me a little crazy. :crazy:

We used one day of our tickets last July - my husband signed for my kids.

Just to make sure I'm not crazy. If you plan on going three days within a 14-day period (or whatever they offer directly through Universal), you aren't saving as much, correct?

I have a Costco nearby that I can hit up, but we will be going three days with maybe a one-day gap in between and it looks like it is $150/pp directly through Universal as opposed to $145 at Costco? I certainly understand the huge benefit of the long expiration date, but it's not something we need this time around.

Just to make sure I'm not crazy. If you plan on going three days within a 14-day period (or whatever they offer directly through Universal), you aren't saving as much, correct?

I have a Costco nearby that I can hit up, but we will be going three days with maybe a one-day gap in between and it looks like it is $150/pp directly through Universal as opposed to $145 at Costco? I certainly understand the huge benefit of the long expiration date, but it's not something we need this time around.

Exactly. It is cheapest to purchase through undercovertourist.com if you are going to be using your 3 days all at one time.

Someone mentioned 3 day tickets that are sold at Costco and don't expire until 2015. They said you don't have to use the days consecutively. I can't find them on Costco's website so I assume they have to be purchased in-store. Can someone give me the details of these tickets? I would like to know the cost, if you can go to both parks in one day, if they can be purchased anywhere online, etc.

Thanks!

Someone mentioned 3 day tickets that are sold at Costco and don't expire until 2015. They said you don't have to use the days consecutively. I can't find them on Costco's website so I assume they have to be purchased in-store. Can someone give me the details of these tickets? I would like to know the cost, if you can go to both parks in one day, if they can be purchased anywhere online, etc.

Thanks!

They can't be purchased online or in Canada. They are 3 day, park to park, non-expiring until 2015. They are also not available in Florida and only certain Costcos carry them. I think the last reported price was around $160.

Thank you, Damo! You are always so helpful!

I am only an hour from the NY border, so I can easily take a drive and pick them up sometime between now and Feb, I'm sure. Since I am not going until Feb, should I just wait until before my trip with the hope that after Jan there will be new stock that won't expire until 2016?

ETA: Never mind, apparently there are no Costco locations in the US within a 4 hour drive of Ottawa! I can't believe there isn't a Costco in Watertown or Syracuse NY, or Burlington VT. Syracuse and Burlington are major cities so I can't believe that they have airports, but no Costco!

It's a shame that we never get anything like that at our Canadian Costcos.

As it turns out, there is a Costco in Colchester, VT which is about 10 mins from Burlington. A friend goes there fairly frequently to visit family so I will call the store to see if they have any tickets and ask her to pick them up for me!

Does anyone know at what time of the year they typically change the expiration date on these tickets to the next calendar year? If I buy them in Feb will they still expire Dec/15 or would they have a series of tickets with a new expiration by then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter