Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Envelope will be going out to you tomorrow. Sorry it's so small, I haven't received any in a couple of weeks!!

:wave2:Hi there Shortstuff7429! I'm working on getting an envie put together for you right now and will head over to the 24/7 APM later today. The bad news is it's kind of on the puny side because I haven't received any envies the past 2-3 weeks. :sad: The good news is I have a new sender hopping onboard this week, so I'm hoping you'll get a nice, plump envie again by the end of next week. ::yes::

Namsupak- I received my envelope yesterday.

Princessbride6205- I have two envelopes in the mail for tomorrow.

Mary

I have an envie heading out in tomorrow's mail for Lakremofdublin.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

Stahshee, I've been a delinquent about posting and mailing on time...hopefully you've gotten my envelopes in the past week and a half! More to send out tomorrow...

Vanessasmom- your Q's are shipping out in the morning!~<3

ShipooOwner- Sorry a little late but I did get your envie this past Wed.! :) Thank you!!!! There were cat food coupons~*

DisneyNewbeeMom
I received my envie Saturday. Sorry I haven't posted my laptop is not cooperating. :sad2:

My father fell down the steps and broke his neck. I went to be with him while he went through spinal surgery and made it into a rehab facility. Good news is that things are looking better than we ever expected on day one of the accident.
:hug: Prayers that he continues to improve.

Welcome aboard!:goodvibes

party: :bday: :cake: IOWADISNEYTRAVELER :cake: :bday: party:
Happy Late Birthday to you. Hope it was a good one.

I saved $23 just with my coupons at Wal Mart and then went to the grocery store where I saved another $34 with coupons (and an overall savings at the grocery store of $77 with the store sales & store card).

HOW MUCH DO I LOOOOOVE COUPONS!!!!!! :cheer2:
:banana: just gotta dance with you on the great savings!:banana:

My car was totaled whiule parked have been deasling with this for last2 weeks.
:scared1:I hope you weren't in it!:hug:

:welcome: DISNY_LUVR:welcome:
Welcome aboard!:goodvibes

No problem! I was away for the last week and a half anyway so I never missed it. My father fell down the steps and broke his neck. I went to be with him while he went through spinal surgery and made it into a rehab facility. Good news is that things are looking better than we ever expected on day one of the accident.

It was great having you as my coupon buddy. Whoever gets you now will be very happy.

JMartinez2 - my father is also the reason I did not get an envie out this weekend. I will get an extra large one out Monday. Sorry.

How scary! Hope your dad recovers well. Take care of yourself too:lovestruc

party: :bday: :cake: IOWADISNEYTRAVELER :cake: :bday: party:

happy birthday!! Sending first envie your way today!

:wave2:Hi there Shortstuff7429! I'm working on getting an envie put together for you right now and will head over to the 24/7 APM later today. The bad news is it's kind of on the puny side because I haven't received any envies the past 2-3 weeks. :sad: The good news is I have a new sender hopping onboard this week, so I'm hoping you'll get a nice, plump envie again by the end of next week. ::yes::

Don't worry about the size...I've gotten lots of coupons from other sources this week! :cool1: Glad to hear you'll be getting them again though! My daughter and I will be watching for your envie.

hmcfall-Because of all these unexpected coupons, a BIG envie is on its way to you! Enjoy! :banana:

Off to the post office to send my envie.

Thank you to all the well wishes for my dad. They are taking him back to the hospital from rehab to recheck his heart. Positive thoughts.

Hi, Katt95, I'm your new coupon buddy, I sent a fat envie to you today. I have my family saving coupons for me too, anything special please let me know. I hope I followed the rules if not please pm me with any tips.
Thanks

Here's to saving money:coffee:
Lovestimone

hjohnson6 - Thank you! I will let you know when it arrives.

ShiPooOwner - got your envie ready will take it to the post office today =)

Tigmaya,

Your envelope is in the mail. Hopefully I did everything right. I made sure to tape the back. Let me know if there was anything I missed.:)

Lorrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter