• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP class options...

KtGCheeks

Earning My Ears
Im leaving for the CP in less than a month ( :banana: yay!!) and I had a question for all the CP alum... Did you take one of the classes they offered while you were down there? I am thinking about doing one, but my school is giving me credit for the internship as a whole, not for taking one of the classes. They sound neat, but I was wondering if you think I should take one, or if I should save that day of the week for some exploring of my own (since from what I have heard from past CPers is that your day off of work tends to be the day you have your class...) Just wondering what you think!

It really depends on what you want to do. Do any of the classes sound interesting to you? Are any of them repeats of something you've had/will have in your major?

On an advantage program, I would suggest definitely taking Marketing U. The help you'll get with resumes, cover letters, and selling yourself in the job market is invaluable. Taking only one course on an Advantage program isn't going to be that big of a deal. A couple of friends of mine were lucky enough to have fairly early classes, so they worked it out with their scheduler where they would have class in the morning, then work in the afternoons. Not everyone can do that, obviously, but it's something to consider. Also, you can drop a class down there -- it's not a big deal if you do, and it's definitely far from unheard of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter