Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, lessons learned:

- When I expect Disney to trick me, it tricks me by not tricking me
- Fitbit silent alarms work and do not wake up your husband
- This is the only place I can disclose setting hourly alarms to plan a Disney trip and only have my sanity *slightly* questioned
- You guys are the best (I knew that already)

SOON IS FINALLY TODAY LET'S DO THIS

If you are having trouble logging in, try right clicking on the browser tab and select "New InPrivate Window" for Edge and "New Incognito Window" for Chrome.

Used to I was able to switch between UK, US, EU site but I can`t anymore.
How do you do that ? Are you in EU or UK ?

In US and I couldn’t switch back from EU last night. Just got up so haven’t tried yet this morning if still the case,

On Facebook seems like a lot of AP's are looking to cancel their pass. Some because of the virus but a lot more because of the 3 day rule. Disney can't afford to alienate their AP base right now. If Ap's cancel who will go to the parks? They have a very short memory. AP's are who kept them afloat after 9/11.
Plus it's another huge chunk of refund cash they will need to pay out perhaps needlessly with a few tweaks.

When you reserve and it says pick a time, some thought it was going to be staggered entry. For WDW parks, the choice of time is simply the park hours,

So you can arrive and leave when you want, There are no limits to how long you are there.
Why on earth are they bothering to ask guests that? Most will select the longest day possible.

Makes no sense, like many things Disney is doing right now.

Plus it's another huge chunk of refund cash they will need to pay out perhaps needlessly with a few tweaks.

Maybe once this all goes live and people do get in and book, Disney will come back and be able to say they can hold more days at a time? I would be shocked if that holds past 2020

I bet the Disney IT people are just laughing their asses of as we sit here waiting on them.....

My work laptop sucks (it’s using like IE 10 and I need an admin to enter their login to download a new one) so I woke my husband up for his. Trying to connect to hotel wifi now. Come onnnnnnnn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter