Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My work laptop sucks (it’s using like IE 10 and I need an admin to enter their login to download a new one) so I woke my husband up for his. Trying to connect to hotel wifi now. Come onnnnnnnn.
My husband ran a line so I could hardwire my laptop to the internet for this kind of thing 🤣 Ethernet cables are back in style!

CLEAR THREAD PLEASE - Lets keep this thread CLEAR>>>so I can take news and route it directly to Post 1 Page 1

GOOD LUCK

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just going to add this to all my posts for now.....

To all those just joining refer to Post 1 Page 1 - will be updated IMMEDIATELY as soon as possible

Alright friends.. as we approach. Lets keep this thread CLEAR>>>so I can take news and route it directly to Post 1 Page 1.

Please post if you have new information only

On Facebook seems like a lot of AP's are looking to cancel their pass. Some because of the virus but a lot more because of the 3 day rule. Disney can't afford to alienate their AP base right now. If Ap's cancel who will go to the parks? They have a very short memory. AP's are who kept them afloat after 9/11.
After 911 the problem was empty parks. Now the short term goal is empty parks. Disney wants to prioritize slots favoring hotel guests. Refunding AP holders may be preferable to having hotel guests with no park access

what the heck is this?

RetAvatar_180x180_Default_SignedIn.png

WDW_ITINERARY_SPA.PLAN.TEXT.GUEST_HEADER

Gahh I was on the line with Disney right at 7 am. Entered my reservation #. Automation came on, said two lines, then disconnected me. Nothing but busy signal for the past 6 minutes.

I have two browser windows open. Safari let me log in first. Chrome about two minutes later. Both are now on a solid blue background. No other content is loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter