Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm logged into my account and have a main menu at the top of the page. Should I just keep trying to click on the park reservation link? Right now it just shows information on the system, but when it loads is that where it will allow me to create my travel party?
Apparently the actual system isn’t live yet. Everyone is sitting in loading pages, but there isn’t anything actually loading on the other side. Disney is hoping to have it up and running by the afternoon per some phone center CMs.

If I was managing this I would have done only the first 2 weeks. Keep the customers with the most immediate needs whole.
It probably still would have crashed, then it would have crashed when they opened the next two weeks, then again for the following two weeks.......and so on and so forth.

I got like an hour or so before I have to go to work... I doubt they'll fix their silliness by then.

They seriously need to do something about their IT. Having everyone with tickets and a resort reservation logging in at the same time was an absolutely terrible idea.

EAEEF26F-5C13-45C5-B56E-8ACC71B8C136.jpegThis is new. I now have an important message to check availability, then it goes back to the “we’re almost in orbit”

This is a new page for me! It took me to the Space Mountain screen with an active countdown clock.

LET'S GO GET THAT DINO

Countdown clock made it to 2 minutes and then reset to 15 minutes. I also have one going on my desktop now. Both run for about 2 minutes and then reset.

Any resort cancellations would have come by now right? To have people go through the hassle of booking park reservations just to cancel them, after everything else that’s gone down, would be ice cold.
Imagine the situation if the primary aim for the park reservations system was yet more data capture on intentional visitor numbers for Disney, then if numbers were lower than expected they announce further "measures" (closures/cancellations)

Especially considering the spiking FL covid numbers.

:oops:

It probably still would have crashed, then it would have crashed when they opened the next two weeks, then again for the following two weeks.......and so on and so forth.
Yes, until they fix their issues, it's going to happen every time. It can be fixed, they just don't need to. People are willing to put up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter