Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new page for me! It took me to the Space Mountain screen with an active countdown clock.

LET'S GO GET THAT DINO
I got the page that said "make a reservation" at 7:48. It counted down from 8 minutes....for 20 minutes and hit 0 at 8:10. Just now the page died completely & crashed. Le sigh. I think the countdown timer was to appease us.

Not 100% true. It seems you have to initiate the change. If you wait, Disney will just cancel the reservation once you are 7 days out from check in if you’re at a closed resort.
I thought you just had to confirm you're still going.

I think demand is way less then posters on Disney fan sites think.

If aliens came onto this load screen, they'd have no idea how human counting works. It's worse than the Capcom or Microsoft counting system.

How long were on the castle page before it loaded you in?

I got on about 7am and got the castle until about 7:30am. I was then able to log in and just kept refreshing until I saw the button appear on the reservation page. After I clicked that, I was put into a waiting room with a wait estimate of 2 mins, 30 secs (really ended up being closer to 5 mins). It then sat on a 0:00 countdown for about 5 mins before it refreshed to the actual reservation page.

If your orbit timer gets to 0:00, DO NOT REFRESH. It will still keep trying to get you through, even if the timer is showing 0s.

Mine just autoredirected to the crashtle! On my phone it will run for 30-60 seconds and then reset to 15 minutes. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter