• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laptop. Chrome. The dining hack didn’t work. We got in via the park pass page and the button at the top. Olaf’s head fell of twice but I hit the back button and that worked

Dining hack worked in Chrome. Once that was confirmed, not a single glitch in the reservation system. I even modified one since I changed my mind halfway through.

Got in. We have 5 day tickets and I was able to get park reservations for all 5. Don't know what the limit is. Not AP just reg tickets.

It;s telling me i reached my park pass limit even though I have resort reservations!
I made my park reservations for July 11 - 17. I could not make them for September 11-15. It told me that my wife and I (AP holders) had reached our days, despite having a reservation.

This is happening to me as well! I went back and checked in and still issues! Is it because we have APs and not direct packages with tickets? Gah!

It looks like some people with APs are able to book length of stay and multiple stays, but others with APs are only allowed to book just the 3 even if it falls short of length of stay. Sheesh what a freaking nightmare.

Now Safari works... Dual Orbit timers! All I need is one more park reservation for July!

...Then six more in September.

Phew. Finally got there and booked all 14 (!) days in September. Interestingly, our UK tickets usually allow us 15 days even though it's a 14 day ticket, so we could go either on the evening we arrived or the morning we check out. Not this time, we got to 14 and that was it - no more reservations allowed.

A tip once you're in, if you're making multiple reservations, DON'T click 'View My Plans' at the end, instead of 'Make Another Reservation'. I did that by mistake once and got booted back out to orbit..

The system was actually very smooth once I was in - pages loaded briskly and it was very clearly and neatly tied to our reservation. Just appears to be bandwidth/volume that was the issue.

You'd think they'd just pay the extra for a few days of extra capacity... But what do I know...

This is happening to me as well! I went back and checked in and still issues! Is it because we have APs and not direct packages with tickets? Gah!
It shouldn’t be. We have unactivated APs and were able to book 1 park per night’s stay (I didn’t try to book for checkout day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter