• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:
I have been tinkering for a bit and am now confident that if you do not have valid theme park admission, it will give you a blank page with only legal links at the bottom (after waiting through the castle and space).

If you are getting this page and you do have theme park admission, You may want to check that it’s all linked properly in MDE.

Just: we have a park stay but it doesn't start until Sept 29th 2021. We have an AP voucher. The calendar is all white and when I click on a date it asks me to pick a park and then says "no more Disney Park Pass available for the selected date and park"

If I pick on a date that my resort stay is it just then says "one or more parka not available"

Wasn't sure how it would work given I have a booked resort stay and ticket media but it is past this period. Looks like it is responding correctly but is a little confusing as doesn't say I can't book but more I am not able to book due to my dates

I switched from Chrome to Safari and it worked right away. I couldn't believe it. Chrome has always worked best for me on the Disney site.

Got all three park dates in July, October, and November with no problem.

Not sure if it's been said here yet or not but if you have kids under 3 in your party (therefore NO TICKETS) remove them and it will let you book your park passes. Otherwise you will get an error. So this is NOT like dining where the little ones count.

I was able to book the parks for my first trip since I'm AP, but when I try to book my next trip, its saying not so fast. I should be able to book all my hotel reservations.
I can't book my November trip either. Don't have an AP but my ticket should allow me to split it between two trips.

I can get up to the select a park screen but then it tells me no availability. But I can see there is. So I'm guessing it's not recognizing my ticket...wondering if there is an AP issue too that's similar.

UPDATE: if you don’t have theme park admission it won’t let you complete the process, and the buy tickets button takes you nowhere.

FYI:
I have been tinkering for a bit and am now confident that if you do not have valid theme park admission, it will give you a blank page with only legal links at the bottom (after waiting through the castle and space).

If you are getting this page and you do have theme park admission, You may want to check that it’s all linked properly in MDE.

Finally got past the countdown and it just took me to a blank page with the legal links at the bottom. I have two 5-day park hoppers and a resort stay correctly linked to my account.

I was able to book the parks for my first trip since I'm AP, but when I try to book my next trip, its saying not so fast. I should be able to book all my hotel reservations.

My friend who is not on the boards and I have been coaching her this morning who also has APs and 3 separate DVC reservations was only allowed to book 3 days too. Maybe they haven’t figured that part out yet. She has all the reservations linked in MDE

DH and I have active APs, and on-site resort stays. Both of us are linked, but it won't let me book more than 3 park days. GRRRRRRRR

Microsoft Edge Browser >> Sign in to Make Dining Reservations >> Click My Disney Experience and go to Park Reservations Page

That's what worked for me. Thanks for the ones who suggested that route!

My ingoing concerns were that A) it wouldn't let me split my park ticket up among different stays and B) it would require me to make reservations for all of my park ticket days. Both concerns were unfounded.

Finally got past the countdown and it just took me to a blank page with the legal links at the bottom. I have two 5-day park hoppers and a resort stay correctly linked to my account.
Refresh until it doesn’t worked for me eventually

A tip was shared on the other thread...make a dining reservation using an available time and it will take you to the log in screen. Once you log in, go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/ and click on the blue box in the upper right to make park reservations.
Thank you this is the only thing that workEd for me it took me a minute to find an actual reservation I could Try and book I think I did T-Rex and that worked out

Everyone, please remember to go delete your fake dining reservations so we don't deplete the system of reservations people actually need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter