Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I’ve posted before we are planning on cancelling so I did not take a virtual space away from anybody early today. Out of sheer curiosity I just tried to go in to MDE and don’t even see where to reserve park days. Tried the dining hack and it crashed. Where do you even get the link to book park days?

After about 70 minutes around 8:10 I opened another browser and was able to access the selection by making a dining reservation and signing in through there. I then kept refreshing the Park Reservation tab under MDE and eventually it provided me the blue bar with"Make Park Reservations"

I "Orbited" for about 7 minutes and then got in. I made 4 trip park reservations. (July, October, November, & December) in about 10 minutes. (All parks, all times, available) 2 trips with 12 of us and 2 with just 2 of us.

So as I’ve posted before we are planning on cancelling so I did not take a virtual space away from anybody early today. Out of sheer curiosity I just tried to go in to MDE and don’t even see where to reserve park days. Tried the dining hack and it crashed. Where do you even get the link to book park days?
It's in the drop down on the right side of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter