Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:
I have been tinkering for a bit and am now confident that if you do not have valid theme park admission, it will give you a blank page with only legal links at the bottom (after waiting through the castle and space).

If you are getting this page and you do have theme park admission, You may want to check that it’s all linked properly in MDE.

Arg, I was able to get through to make the park reservations but I need to modify my existing reservation at CBR from Aug 15-22 to Oct 30 - Nov 7.

Can anyone check availability on Oct 31?? TIA!!

I'm trying Firefox instead, seems to be resetting
A tip was shared on the other thread...make a dining reservation using an available time and it will take you to the log in screen. Once you log in, go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/ and click on the blue box in the upper right to make park reservations.
THIS!
I was logged in way before 7 and got bumped out until about 10 minutes ago when I saw this worked for someone
Also, just a guess but I'd try something other than Chrome.

My orbit time was WAY shorter once I switched to Firefox, but after orbit, that stayed on the castle for a long time.
So I did the dining FF incognito and boom, right in to book an ADR and log in, had reservations 2 minutes later.

Easy process, but once booked on MDE app, there is no mod button, only cancel. Not sure about the website version since I closed out to not weigh down the system.

I'd just like to see the spaceship to make me think I was in line. All I can see is the castle. Any tips for getting a countdown clock?

Finally got it and was able to do our reservations for september 14-28. All parks were still available.

Now all we have to worry about is that darn travelban.

Last edited:
FYI:
I have been tinkering for a bit and am now confident that if you do not have valid theme park admission, it will give you a blank page with only legal links at the bottom (after waiting through the castle and space).

If you are getting this page and you do have theme park admission, You may want to check that it’s all linked properly in MDE.

I mean, it says that I have tickets on the My Plans page, but I won't be able to activate my new AP until I get to the parks.

I’m just about done with this. 2 hours watching a pink castle refresh to make plans for a trip 2 weeks away. Seriously considering just canceling the whole thing and trying again when Disney gets their act together. This is ridiculous. Why do I spend all of my money on them again? Starting to see why everyone I know thinks I’m nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter