Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went through steps for dining ressie, then Disney Park Pass and git a white page. Yes, I have tickets.

I was able to book the parks for my first trip since I'm AP, but when I try to book my next trip, its saying not so fast. I should be able to book all my hotel reservations.
Same with DVC reservations, it only let me book 10 days even though I have more than 10 days of DVC reservations. Also, I did not attempt reservations on check in or check out days so that's not it.

got in my it wont let me book my september trip. our july is only 5 days with 3 split stays. I was able to book july. I call the number and all circuits busy. We are annual pass holders and have resort reservations linked in mde

Well I’m an out of state AP holder with 7 day resort reservations in August and November and the system will not let me book more than 3 days of park reservations. If I get blocked out of the parks by the time this issue is fixed it looks like I’ll be calling for a full refund on my yet to be used AP that I renewed in November of 2019. This is just ridiculous.

Got them,
You can book 5 parks with a 4 night stay , for me arrival day plus the 4 days including check out day..:)
Labor day weekend stating Thursday.

Safari is the problem. Mac users, use Chrome to get your reservations. Then never use it ever again.
Haha, for me it was the opposite. I use a Mac and was on Chrome all morning--it usually works best for me on the Disney site. Then I switched to Safari and it worked immediately.

I guess you just never know! :D

Same with DVC reservations, it only let me book 10 days even though I have more than 10 days of DVC reservations. Also, I did not attempt reservations on check in or check out days so that's not it.

Is there blackout dates on your AP? I just booked a 14 day stay with DVC stay and didn’t have any issues

It worked with chrome. I was using Safari on my Mac and it wouldn't go through. switched to chrome worked first time

I did use the dining reservation trick

I have a Platinum Plus pass and ours got capped at 14 days it seems. Looks like AP's abilities are all over the place.

I was able to make seven reservations and then it said I couldn't make anymore. We have Platinum Pass vouchers as well as valid hotel reservations (DVC). Has anyone else had this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter