Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

If parks are actually filling up and becoming unavailable after only 4 hours and major glitches... there are going to be some VERY angry local APs on Friday. I have two DVC reservations (July & September) totaling 14 days with a Platinum AP, and i could only book 7 park days. Been on hold for 1 hour 20 minutes now.

If parks are actually filling up and becoming unavailable after only 4 hours and major glitches... there are going to be some VERY angry local APs on Friday. I have two DVC reservations (July & September) totaling 14 days with a Platinum AP, and i could only book 7 park days. Been on hold for 1 hour 20 minutes now.

Where do you see parks filling up? Calendar shows everything available.

Sometimes I click random days during my stay and it will say "no parks available" but the calendar thing is all green. I'm just saying, IF they do fill up I can't imagine the calls on Friday.

I think they just mean if. I’m remaining cautiously optimistic that nothing is filled up yet, but we’ve got nearly 200 hours to go. Come on MK on the 11th, you can do it little buddy! Don’t fill up!

I’ve tried to be pretty chill about all of this stuff bc I know handling the fallout from a global pandemic can‘t be easy.

But I’m an AP holder with three resort reservations and I’ve been limitEd to 3 park reservation days. And it took three hours to get those.

I’m pretty steamed.

Getting close to canceling everything and seeing them in 2022. Instead of 8 visits in 2 years, it will be 1.

Last edited:
The time block is the day's entire operating hours. Come and go as you please during those hours.
Thank goodness. Though capacity will have to be really limited to avoid the usual rope drop log jam. There just may not be enough room to "socially distance" if people show up before the gates or security opens. But maybe capacity will be THAT limited that it won't matter.

UPDATE from earlier. I made park reservations for July 11-17. I couldn't make them for my September 11-15 trip. I realized I had not linked the September resort reservation. Did that, but now it's telling me "Not so fast!" because I have exceeded my reservation limit.

We have APs, but the resort stay should allow me to reserve parks, right?
It should, but I'm having the same issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter