Crystal Palace zero availability, hours not "up"?

According to Disney, Akershus is doing a special dining event in November but reservations aren't out yet. That's why you can't book.

They're probably retooling it so it can be a 2 TS meal :confused:
Goodness, I hope not. I don't think people will be willing to shell out the extra TS credit for it. I know if it does become "signature" I'm not going to be interested anymore. Same for CP. Not going to be worth 2 credits.

Goodness, I hope not. I don't think people will be willing to shell out the extra TS credit for it. I know if it does become "signature" I'm not going to be interested anymore. Same for CP. Not going to be worth 2 credits.
I'm just being sarcastic. All "special events" don't come cheap. Really bummed we have this hassle at 180 days at 2 of our favorite restaurants/ this and CP.

I changed dates and can't get CP for any day of our trip. I've never had trouble getting this one even a couple months before.

OhanaMomma, we are both waiting for Akershus and, according to your signature, staying at the same place at the same time. You have good taste!
:wave:

Thank you! I'm actually staying at GF Villas but hope to stay at the Poly next year! I love Stitch and Hawaii ❤️

Lol! Glad to see others gave an early heads up.

I forgot to set an alarm. My husband just woke me up because he saw the touring plans email. I booked in a frantic half asleep state. Then came here.

Got exactly what I want!!! Breakfast and lunch. I'm so happy!! Now I can finish planning the rest of the trip.

Thanks everyone for all the community, information and support!

Got mine. Not at the time we wanted but got one.

The time I wanted didn't originally pop up. I requested the same time again and different times popped up. It's worth searching for the same time more than once. I was searching for 10:30 and 11:30 is all that popped up the first time- searched again and 1015 and 1030 came up.

The time I wanted didn't originally pop up. I requested the same time again and different times popped up. It's worth searching for the same time more than once. I was searching for 10:30 and 11:30 is all that popped up the first time- searched again and 1015 and 1030 came up.
Same here. Keep checking. At first I booked one time, but since have changed it to a better time for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter