Crystal Palace zero availability, hours not "up"?

The time I wanted didn't originally pop up. I requested the same time again and different times popped up. It's worth searching for the same time more than once. I was searching for 10:30 and 11:30 is all that popped up the first time- searched again and 1015 and 1030 came up.

Yeah we are looking for an 8:00-8:30 but I didn't see any. We have a Pirates League reservation at 10:10 and I don't want to feel rushed at our 9:20 reservation.

Also having trouble with Nov reservations.Finally found one at CP on 11/16 but now the Dis App can't take credit cards at the moment. Gah!!!

Also having trouble with Nov reservations.Finally found one at CP on 11/16 but now the Dis App can't take credit cards at the moment. Gah!!!

You know, my cc was initially declined! Switched to a different one and it worked. I have a lot of ADR's with the same cc, wonder if it was my cc company doing it as a security measure. Gotta call...def not maxed out since I just paid it.

You know, my cc was initially declined! Switched to a different one and it worked. I have a lot of ADR's with the same cc, wonder if it was my cc company doing it as a security measure. Gotta call...def not maxed out since I just paid it.
I'll try that, thx!

I am at my 180+10 mark but so far this morning, I am only able to book out to 180+9 days as the 10th day isn't showing up. It's 4:25 a.m. MDT (2 hours behind EDT). Is it pretty common now for Disney to delay the release of new days past the 6 a.m. mark?

Booked today. Got all I wanted except Akershus. Absolutely nothing (breakfast, lunch or dinner) for party of 4 from 11-19 to 11-26. Was also hoping for liberty tree on Thanksgiving but knew that would be a long shot. Hoping they release Akershus. Went same time last year and had no problem booking.

Still waiting for Akershus in mid-November. Still dying inside.
:snail::sad:
I know the feeling. I was a mess for a week wondering if and when I would get my CP reservation. Don't give up hope! They finally released tons of available at CP on my day 174 until trip. Don't know what the problem was. But it sounds like Akershus was having the same hold up. Touring plans helped me relax. It's free to sign up, and it worked great.

I know the feeling. I was a mess for a week wondering if and when I would get my CP reservation. Don't give up hope! They finally released tons of available at CP on my day 174 until trip. Don't know what the problem was. But it sounds like Akershus was having the same hold up. Touring plans helped me relax. It's free to sign up, and it worked great.
Thanks! I have alerts set up on Touring Plans and I'm frantically reaching for my phone every time I get a text or email. Haha.

I can't find anything for the first two weeks of November. Only starting on 11.18.17.
That is weird - I can get anything I want on 11/20 for akershus (a typically busy week) but can't get anything on the week before. Weird.

I can't find anything for the first two weeks of November. Only starting on 11.18.17.
I can't find anything on the 16th either. Touring Plans hasn't sent me an alert for lunch or dinner yet. 570traveler, are you sure they're out for the entire month?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter