Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, so I have to share this with you, and if you weren’t Cinderella’s best friend on our EBTA in 2019, but you happen to know someone who was, I hope you pass this on to them. Especially since it sounds like you might also get to be friends with Cindy at the MK.
My kids would look for Cinderella all over the ship, the whole trip. You see, she was the very first princess they saw, right when they got on the ship. My daughter took one look at her, shrieked, “a PRINCESS!!!”, and ran straight into her arms. It was an amazing way to start the trip. And in that first meeting, Cinderella told both the kids that she was looking for her mouse friends. Every time after that they found her they would run up to her and tell her that they had seen the mice. Sometimes it was near their mac and cheese at dinner, other times playing in their sock drawer. And Cindy would react with such perfect shock and delight each and every time. The kids would sit together and plan out where to look for the mice and they would be so excited to tell her. It was the cutest darn thing. She was the character they were most sad to leave behind when we disembarked.
We went to the MK that December. By then, my son had started to get wise to the idea that maybe not EVERY Cinderella was the REAL one. Which brought up the question of whether or not they had met the REAL Cinderella on the cruise. He and his sister decided that the real Cinderella obviously had to be the one that lived at the castle. So they came up with a plan to figure out if the cruise ship Cinderella was the same one. When we got to the meet and greet for Cinderella in MK, my son promptly asked if she remembered him and his sister from the cruise ship. Cinderella was perfect. Not only did she confirm that she DID remember them (thank all the heavens for the training y’all go through…she was perfect!), she also played right along when they told her that they’d seen her mice friends that night at dinner!
As we walked out my daughter turned to her older brother and said, “I TOLD you that she was the really real Cinderella on the cruise!” My son was beaming ear to ear and said, “you were right. She really was the real Cinderella!” It was so cute and pure and perfect I was crying.
By the next year they were both ever so grown up and sophisticated and knew that Santa isn’t real. But they’ve never forgotten the Disney magic they got with Cinderella. So I hope that you get to pass on to her just how amazing she is and how she made this mom completely and perfectly happy by making those perfect memories with my kids. If you happen to have a way to get in touch with her best friend from that cruise, feel free to message me. I have some adorable pictures I’d be happy to pass on. ❤️
💙💙💙 please send me some photos if you feel comfortable

When you say a while ago are you callin me old? 😝 (Because yes can you imagine looking around at the rest of your Cast and seeing them as moms and dads? Yikes!) I came back also in YA and was working my way up before a really unfortunate "Me Too" moment that happened with a MYA and one of the counselors, a lot of us quit after the way it was handled (or rather wasn't!).

I think there's some of the OG (even older!) Magic 5 cast cruising as guests so I told them to say hi to a fellow friend ;) !
View attachment 785803
Please tell me Dale is your friend because that is the cutest pic!

L
I have just received some exciting news!
I have been offered a promotional position so at the end of my current DCL contract I will be moving back to WDW 😀
my friend Drew announced he was now on land. I know this back in April, ❤️‍🔥💯. He’s with DCL but land entertainment based

Hi! W26 here - fellow munk pal and you might've seen my name doodled up there in the Zoo after a night of shenanigans in the "library" ;)

-When I left to go back on land I had lost any seniority I had at WDW when I wanted to get back into Ent, is it still the case nowadays?
-I saw the tail end of some pretty intense rules midway through my last contract (especially with how many drinks we were allowed to purchase, and certain guest privileges), what are some of the most challenging ones right now?
I know that @Mags2002 probably can’t but are you able to share any behind the scenes secrets in the life of a Disney princess?

Depending on the ship there will be different programs that are run, as well as different themed spaces for kids to play in. Which ship will you be on? I can be a bit more specific that way.
Kids can only come and go when they want if they are self-check, which the parent has to approve. Otherwise if they would like to leave the Counselors will contact you to come and get them
I am in the very early planning stages. I have no idea which ship I will be on. Do you have any recommendations for a first time cruiser?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter