Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you have anything bad or unexpected happen to you? Which characters did you play?
@Mags2002 said there was no nastiness between people, did you experience any of this?
So I was in an era when our dresses and hair were all changing, starting with Cindy. At the time depending on your score as a mover/dancer we could have a track in a stage production and certain ones (Toy Story the Musical) were a recipe for injury if you didn't stretch or if you messed your blocking and moved in a weird way, or just how badly my skin broke out.

As for nastiness I think it depends from cast to cast, there's a big difference in pay and what your room is like /whether you have to share from the mainstage cast to character performers, you're a family but you know when there's like that ONE family member (if you know what I mean?). In rehearsals you get super close but life changes a lot with the stress of being on board and let's say you can really see someone's true colors based on how they treat crew members from other countries like they're beneath them. (Thankfully there's only ever a few rare poisoned apples in the bunch!)

Here is a question. We disembarked the Magic yesterday and I put my questionnaire in my back pocket to drop off as we were leaving the ship... except it was still in my back pocket when we got home last night. Is there somewhere I can send it to?
I hope you enjoyed your cruise!
I am not sure of an exact email address, but you can you the ‘contact us’ function on the website to send through any comments

What do you do when you're not being friends with someone? Are you in the shows? Character handler?

My daughter really wanted a cast list of sorts. She's so interested. She was sure that Peter Pan from the show was also a character handler.

What do you do when you're not being friends with someone? Are you in the shows? Character handler?

My daughter really wanted a cast list of sorts. She's so interested. She was sure that Peter Pan from the show was also a character handler.
Well she was probably correct!!
Yes character performers are used as dancers/ensemble in the shows, and also greeters for other characters. Same with the MainStage Cast

Well she was probably correct!!
Yes character performers are used as dancers/ensemble in the shows, and also greeters for other characters. Same with the MainStage Cast

How many hours a day do you work? Are you paid well? (Asking for my 14 year old. :))

The type of cabin you have depends on your role and position. Our cabins are pretty basic and very very small! The majority of CMs share a cabin. I have gotten used to the space over a number of years and it feels like home now

The type of cabin you have depends on your role and position. Our cabins are pretty basic and very very small! The majority of CMs share a cabin. I have gotten used to the space over a number of years and it feels like home now
So what does the favorite cm room look like? What more does it offer? Has anyone seen officer cabins? I’ve seen pictures/videos of standard cabins.

Ohh which Cast were you?
Probably shouldn't say too much (also be careful because there are always shoreside CMs lurking these trying to find out our identities) but CMontheSeas was in YA and not Cast when we first met. It was notably around the time we said RIP to Snow White's Do-Si-Do.

On that note - @Mags2002 Can you see any of the older scripts kicking around or like in a binder somewhere?
ALSO have the crew been given any cool sneak peeks on what's going to be on the Treasure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter