Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goodness, our next booked one is November '24 on the Fantasy (too far away), but potentially looking at an October Dream trip.
I have no idea who will be onboard in Nov 24 lol. Let me know if you’re on the Dream and I can see what I can do. Does the child have a favorite character? Show? Movie?

I have no idea who will be onboard in Nov 24 lol. Let me know if you’re on the Dream and I can see what I can do. Does the child have a favorite character? Show? Movie?
She loves any princesses, especially Rapunzel, Cindy, Belle, and the Fab 5 too. Pretty much anyone but stitch and the Marvel characters :rotfl2:

-What are some things you wish guests knew or were more aware of (either from your time in YA or since being a Character Performer!), Or what's something that guests should really know more about beforehand

And are there any duties on the schedule that you think don't really matter or sets that no one really goes to in general? (No one ever misses being scheduled to stand somewhere mindlessly for hours 😝)

You don’t need to give anything! Writing the CM’s name down on your comment card and saying thank you in person is enough.
Aww please tell your little Princess that Cinderella is looking forward to meeting her and seeing her beautiful artwork 😍💙
Thank you, I will pass Cinderella’s message on to her. She will be so happy and We’ll definitely be showing her one or two of the drawings 😂

We are sailing the Dream October 7. Any chance I can piggy pack on something special for my son? He's 3 and adores Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Pluto and Spidey.
I do appreciate how much time you've put into this thread, have loved following along on everyone's questions.

Do you know if the princesses on the Wonder right now are staying on for the Australia sailings or if they're moving to another ship? Wondering if we'll be able to see them again on the Magic in November 🤞

-What are some things you wish guests knew or were more aware of (either from your time in YA or since being a Character Performer!), Or what's something that guests should really know more about beforehand

And are there any duties on the schedule that you think don't really matter or sets that no one really goes to in general? (No one ever misses being scheduled to stand somewhere mindlessly for hours 😝)
That is hard! I suppose we can’t wish people were more aware of what they don’t know. But I do wish that Guests remembered more often that the characters are in fact real people and should be treated as such. And maybe learning theater etiquette!!!
No I don’t think there are any duties or sets that don’t matter. While there may be times that aren’t as busy, any chance for a character to interact with a Guest is important. I’d rather be standing around as a character performer than in YA… I swear my schedule was wash, desk repeat 😂

We are sailing the Dream October 7. Any chance I can piggy pack on something special for my son? He's 3 and adores Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Pluto and Spidey.
I do appreciate how much time you've put into this thread, have loved following along on everyone's questions.
Thank you!
I’ll pass this along to my friends on the Dream and hopefully they will be able to create some magic for your son 😀

That is hard! I suppose we can’t wish people were more aware of what they don’t know. But I do wish that Guests remembered more often that the characters are in fact real people and should be treated as such. And maybe learning theater etiquette!!!
No I don’t think there are any duties or sets that don’t matter. While there may be times that aren’t as busy, any chance for a character to interact with a Guest is important. I’d rather be standing around as a character performer than in YA… I swear my schedule was wash, desk repeat 😂
A very diplomatic answer! What would your answers be @CMontheseas or @RetiredChipmunk ?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter