Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

I believe this thread is meant to be exclusive to the Cruise Staff team (cruise director and entertainment staff).

Actually, Scott wasn't clear in his original post. He seems to contradict himself in his mission statement (unless I'm not reading this correctly):

Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship.

Actually, Scott wasn't clear in his original post. He seems to contradict himself in his mission statement (unless I'm not reading this correctly):

Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship.
He's saying here's the cruise staff and then here's the WHOLE staff which also includes cruise staff.

He's saying here's the cruise staff and then here's the WHOLE staff which also includes cruise staff.

Who is the CD currently on the Wonder?
Just got off the Wonder, a few of our favs were all there. Axel, Lewis in entertainment and Rafael for dining. We have another cruise booked in February and were sad to hear none of our favs will be there. They are all taking a break so they can be back for the Australia cruises.

Dec 2022, Tisa heads up the shows in the After hours area, she is as great as always. So awesome. We did see Tony from Spain, and he is in a new role and did not appear as often to us as guest facing. He dresses in whites, so I guess he is an officer and manages the entertainment staff. He was still friendly of course but very professional in his new role. HTH

Last edited:
Dec 2022, Tisa heads up the shows in the After hours area, she is as great as always. So awesome. We did see Tony from Spain, and he is in a new role and did not appear as often to us as guest facing. He dresses in whites, so I guess he is an officer and manages the entertainment staff. He was still friendly of course but very professional in his new role. HTH
I’ll be on the Magic on February 27 I wonder if I can get a rubber chicken and have an officer suit made for it?

Does that mean the club host role is back?

Just got off the Wonder, a few of our favs were all there. Axel, Lewis in entertainment and Rafael for dining. We have another cruise booked in February and were sad to hear none of our favs will be there. They are all taking a break so they can be back for the Australia cruises.
Agree! We also had so much fun with Jack and Kaleigh at Bingo! Missing some of our faves from a few years ago but the crew from NYE was fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter