Daily joke thread......

A mother took her little boy to church.
While in church the little boy said, “Mommy, I have to pee."

The mother said to the little boy, “It’s not appropriate to say the word ‘pee’ in church. So, from now on whenever you have to ‘pee’ just tell me that you have to ‘whisper’."

The following Sunday, the little boy went to church with his father and during the service said to his father, “Daddy, I have to whisper.“

The father looked at him and said, “Okay, just whisper in my ear."
This made my day!!

For some this is a joke, but I can see others taking this as a challenge!

country%20living%202.jpg

I have to show this to my friend Karlee A few years ago she hurt her back and spent more time than any us of wanted in a scooter like that including her 2nd ANNIVERSARY trip to WDW. She wants a camper so her spouse will consider going more and with all the places that host a Pirate themed weekend it would be perfect for both of them

Okay Paul, you got me staring on that one.

and now, some funny headlines:

camo.jpg

a213_n3.jpg

Since I work in healthcare

25.jpg

and since I am from Mississippi

literacy1.jpg

Awesome.... I needed that today. I can relate to the first 2 easily (Ex-Army and Former Emergency Med Tech).

We don't have the same literacy problem here in PA, because no one ever spells it out. In fact if you ask most Pennsylvanians where they are from they will say "P - A" Do you say you are from "M - S"? What about the folks from New York, they don't say they are from "N - Y" (okay maybe in the city... NYC) but we do in "P A" :)

The people from Louisiana (L -A) could be confused with the city Los Angeles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter