Daniella & Phil's TR( WP/ADH/Italy) Complete with pics/ video added 6/18

Wow, everything looks wonderful. Can't wait to ready more.

We are also hoping for ADH and an IllumiNations desert party. Along with a ceremony in Italy. Can I ask how many people you had at your reception. You look like you fill up the room nicely. I love ADH but do not want it to look to large. We are hoping for between 45 and 55. Was your pre-reception upstairs or was that just for the bridal party? Also, how were your tables set up. I know they use small tables there and I am not sure if I want that or larger tables. I have tons of questions but will wait for your trip report.

Linda

Wow, everything looks wonderful. Can't wait to ready more.

We are also hoping for ADH and an IllumiNations desert party. Along with a ceremony in Italy. Can I ask how many people you had at your reception. You look like you fill up the room nicely. I love ADH but do not want it to look to large. We are hoping for between 45 and 55. Was your pre-reception upstairs or was that just for the bridal party? Also, how were your tables set up. I know they use small tables there and I am not sure if I want that or larger tables. I have tons of questions but will wait for your trip report.

Linda

Linda,

We had 100 people at our wedding. The dance hall was great, we used upstairs for the pre reception. We used all the existing small tables but added 2 large rounds for the dance floor.

Thanks for your quick reply. I am not sure if we only have 50 people if the space would be too big. Our other option is Ariels. Who did you have sitting at the large tables? Did the small tables hold 4 people each. If so, did you do place cards for the small and large tables or just let people sit where they wanted to at the small tables? One more thing, what type of centerpieces did you have at both size tables? I am going to try to look at your pictures more closely tonight - I'm at work right now and I could spend all day on these websites.

Thanks,
Linda

Thanks for your quick reply. I am not sure if we only have 50 people if the space would be too big. Our other option is Ariels. Who did you have sitting at the large tables? Did the small tables hold 4 people each. If so, did you do place cards for the small and large tables or just let people sit where they wanted to at the small tables? One more thing, what type of centerpieces did you have at both size tables? I am going to try to look at your pictures more closely tonight - I'm at work right now and I could spend all day on these websites.

Thanks,
Linda

We had 2 large tables of 8 and 8 tables of 4 on the dance floor. We used the tables up on the next level as well. If you have 50 people that should fill the tables on the dance floor. We did do seating, We had friends of our parents sit at one big table and our friends sit at the other big table. Family sat at the 4tops. Check out the pictures, you will get a better idea of how we set it up.

Recap Day 2 (March 15, 2007)

It was a early wake up call! 5:30 am! we were going on the tour "Magic behind the steam train". I had given this as a gift to my dad for his Bday. He loves trains. We picked up my dad, stepmother and brother at the All Star early. My dad is know to never to be on time but he was! We headed over to the MK and parked at the Contemporary and walked over. Now Phil and I were reluctant to even go on this tour because of the financial hicups that my dad caused for the wedding but we decided to look beyond it for now and have a good time. We ended up paying for everyone to go on the tour. THe train conductor (Tour Guide) met us in the front of the train station. We each got a pin to wear with our names on it. The tour guide took us through the gates sharply at 7:15am. Clearing the crowds out as we walked through, everyone thought we won something!lol It was like we were celebrities. We entered the MK. To be in the park when it is empty was amazing. We got some great pictures of main street totally empty.
st1.jpg

st2.jpg

We hopped on the train and off we went on a very interesting tour. We went back stage to the roundhouse to see the trains. Some info about the trains was too much for me but the history about Walt and trains I found interesting. My Dad loved it. It was about 3 hrs.

At about 10:30 we all parted separate ways. Dad was meeting other family at Epcot, Phil was going golfing and I was meeting my friend Karen(Bridesmaid) at the MK for lunch with her son and husband and my mom at Tony's. Lunch wasn't that great but we had a nice time. It was the first time we ever ate there.

P1000152.jpg

We went in to do some rides. We were able to get in to the Monsters INc Comedy club as they were doing previews. It was good. It was really crowded in the parks. We ended up getting fast passed to Space Ranger Buz Lightyear so we all went on except for my mom. It was great! We ended up buying the pictures because we all were so serious about winning..lol. It was funny.

Chris and Ryan:
ChrisandRyan.jpg

Karen and me...lol it was so intense!
KarenandDaniella.jpg

My mom and I broke off from them to head back to the room but we couldn't do that until we went to Pirates of the Carribean. What luck, we saw Jack Sparrow in front of the ride. He was great!

Here is a video clip ( I think if you click on it it will play)

So buy now its about 3:30 and Phil's parents just flew in. They flew in from Sanford airport and had to rent a car because they couldn't get the magical express. I explained this to them a long time ago but they booked the flight and didn't realize it was not Orlando Int. Well, they got to the hotel to check in and don't they lock the keys in the car! They had to call AAA, what a mess. I am glad I wasn't there. I knew people wouldn't have plans for dinner so I made reservations at Spoodles for 6pm.

Dinner at Spoodles with our Glowtini's
P1000179.jpg

Our wedding week itinerary included Jellyrolls that night so eating at Spoodles was perfect. We could just walk over and meet everyone. Of course we were late but they were able to fit us in. Phil at this point was still golfing. As we sat at our table it just started raining buckets! What perfect timing.

Dinner was over and off to Jellyrolls to meet the gang.
of505904421.jpg

This was one of our planned events we listed on our invites. We were there early so we got a group of tables on the floor. It was alot of fun but you could tell everyone was exhausted. Phil and crazy Al met us there as they just got back from golfing. I think there was about 20 or 30 of us.
of505904421-2.jpg

The waiters on stage:
of505904422.jpg

Me, Phil, my mom, Phils Parents and aunts
jr2.jpg

It was great meeting you Leslie if you are reading this. I would have like to chatted more but we had to get back to our group.

We probably left by 12am and boy did we hit the bed hard. It was another long but fun.

Wow, I finished day 2..that is a big accomplishment for me! Stay tuned for more........I am not the quickest poster but I will get it done soon!

Yeah, our pictures are online finally! Now I know why it took Randy so long, there are over 1000 pictures online. Doesn't that seem like alot! I was able to get through them once. Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=2864358&g=0CQ7009100

I promise to soon get started again on the trip report but for now this should keep everyone busy.

I love your pictures!!!!! They are fantastic! I'm also enjoying your TR a lot! Your wedding was beautiful! Congrats!!!! :goodvibes Can't wait for the next installment!!

I really like the engagement picture matte with all the signatures. Was that something you put together? I really like the card with the castle too! Was that something Randy offered?? I'd love to have something just like that!

I love your pictures!!!!! They are fantastic! I'm also enjoying your TR a lot! Your wedding was beautiful! Congrats!!!! :goodvibes Can't wait for the next installment!!

I really like the engagement picture matte with all the signatures. Was that something you put together? I really like the card with the castle too! Was that something Randy offered?? I'd love to have something just like that!

Thanks! I made the signature frame. The card with the castle was something I printed and took the picture and card to michaels to get a custom mat made. It was one of the easiest projects I had.

thanks for sharing your TR with us! i just love your dress and your hair :bride: Randy took some beautiful pics and i love how the ADH looked, we're having our reception there in December...it's helpful to see how others have set up the tables!

Those are some great pictures.

Like the poster above, my favorites are the beach photos.

:)

Sorry guys, I havn't been on much because my Grandmother passed away a week after out home party. Its been a rollercoaster for me lately. I am back and I promise to get this recap/trip report done soon.

Update: HEre is something to tide you over unitl I start again.

Just a quick update. Our home party was May 5th in Cape May, NJ, it was alot of fun we got our video the day before the party so we projected it on the wall during dinner. It turned out great, we are so pleased with " A Cut Above Productions" Kyla Feely. Our flowers were awsome, they were all drinks, Margaritas, Strawberry Daquires..etc. Our cake was a disaster, thank god it wan't our real wedding or I would have been bridezilla! Her are some pictures and a video of my cousins entertaining everyone, it was so funny. They were the life of the party!

Cape May....me and Pam (MOH)
DSC01331.jpg

Flower Drink Centerpieces

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01338.jpg

Me, Phil and my friends

P1010005.jpg

Our video on the wall during dinner
P1000972.jpg

My cousins entertaining their grandmom....

Looks great!

I'd love to see a picture of the disastrous cake, if that isn't too weird... I bet it still looked better than the melted ice cream cake I made my fella for his birthday this weekend! :rotfl:

Looks great!

I'd love to see a picture of the disastrous cake, if that isn't too weird... I bet it still looked better than the melted ice cream cake I made my fella for his birthday this weekend! :rotfl:

Well the cake was a 3 tiered cake and the bakers did not put any support in between them so we had to take the cake apart because it was sinking into eachother. It wasn't the most horrible thing but then again this was my second reception so I wasn't as paranoid.

From my real Disney wedding cake

DSC01228.jpg

To my disaster cake at my 2nd reception
P1000920.jpg

What a difference!

OK, I still have to write my trip report but her are some pics of the rehearsal dinner and wedding to tide you over becaue by the time I get to the wedding part it will probably be the end of summer. I am such a slacker!

Our rehearsal dinner was at Ohana: We decorated the tables with leis for everyone and little surf board tin w/ mint favors, we had our own little private section right on the side of the big fire grill with about 8 tables. It was great! Everyone in the bridal party got Hang Loose Mickey Ears to wear. It was alot of fun! We made everyone where hawian shirts! I even made menus up to each place setting with the Ohana menu on one side and a thank you on the other.

P1000374.jpg

P1000324.jpg

Our friends:
P1000320.jpg

My aunt made a friend!
P1000319.jpg

Our flowergirl:
P1000350_2_.jpg

They made us get up and lead the line.....
P1000331.jpg

Then dance.....
P1000357.jpg

and dance some more....
P1000359.jpg

and then gave us some lucky cake:
P1000338.jpg

I smashed in in Phils face! He didn't get me!

Mom with her Parents of the bride T-SHirt: Love those Disney outlet bargains!
P1000364.jpg

Last but not least our families:
P1000372_2_.jpg

P1000367_2_.jpg

P1000370_2_.jpg

Everyone looks like they had such a great time! How fun. I love your matching outfits ( I wish I could get DF to wear that shirt and then I could get Laura to let me borrow her dress!)

The mickey ears are great too!

Everyone looks like they had such a great time! How fun. I love your matching outfits ( I wish I could get DF to wear that shirt and then I could get Laura to let me borrow her dress!)

The mickey ears are great too!

I was surprised Phil was into the whole idea. The rehearsal dinner was something he was really looking forward to. I think if it were anywhere else other than Disney he would not have done it.

FRIDAY MARCH 16th

Friday was spa day! We woke up early Friday because my mom and me were going to the spa and the tuxes were getting delivered. The owner from Absolutely fittying came to drop the tuxes off and fit everyone to make sure they all fit. He arrived at 8:30am with was later than he told us.
P1000206-1.jpg

P1000215.jpg

Of cousrse Phil was concerned because he and a bunch of the guys were going golfing again and there was some time constraints. If you can't already tell the first leg of this trip Phil and myself didn't see eachother much but it was all worth it, it made the wedding day even more exciting.

Me and my mom drove over to Saratoga Springs Spa for our 1st manicure and pedicure. We were a few minutes late so we didn't have time to change in to the robes they provide. Bummer. Anyway it was fabulous. I got a french manucure. It looked so nice. It was such a relaxing experience. I would definitly recommend it. THe only bad thing is my nails chipped the very next day so by the wedding I ended up taking it off with remover. I want to go back for a massage some day!

It was now 11am and I had made reservations for 10 people for lunch at Chef de France at 12:30. I didn't know who was going to show Everyone seem to back out except me, mom and Aunt sis. We went over to the Epcot and it was one of the best meals I had all week. The french onion soup was to die for!. We also checked out our Leave a Legacy tile we got for free back in 2003 when Phil and I went to DIsney together for the first time for my 30th Birthday.

P1000225.jpg

After lunch we headed over to the All Star to meet up with family and friends who had just arrived. Here are the door hangers we made and placed in the welcome bags. I was glad to see them being used because everyone at our hotel did not hang them on the door.
P1000230.jpg

We just hung out in one of the rooms until it was time to go back to change for the Hoop De Doo.
P1000228.jpg

We had 50 people join us at the Hoop de Doo. I told everyone to meet out side Pioneer Hall by 4:30pm, knowing that not everyone would be on time. So we got to Pioneer Hall where there was about 25 people already waiting.

P1000234.jpg

P1000231.jpg

If you are wondering about Phil, he and the guys are still golfing. I started to get a little worried. Where ever it was they went golfing was 1hr away. I reached them on the cell phone and they were headed back. Phil has said he was going to drop everyone off at thier hotel so they can all take showers. I freaked, there was no way that they had time to take a shower and get over to the Hoope De Doo. It was already 4:45pm. So they ended up coming, showerless...lol.

We were the last go go inside. I wanted the photographer to take one big group picture so we waited last so we didn't hold up anyone.

Group_Photo.jpg

The show was fantastic, Phil and I have seen it a million times but alot of our family and friends had never been there. It was a blast! Of course we wore out bride and groom ears. We all were seated right on the floor towards the front of the stage. There was 8 tables of us, luckily we all were seated together in the same area.
P1000246.jpg

P1000238.jpg

During the part they ask if there are any anniversaries or just married the cast came over to our table to ask and we said we were getting married on Sunday. Everyone was so excited and they made us get up and dance in the spotlight. It was a moment to remember.

P1000256.jpg

Our server brought us over "Just Married" Button's but crossed "Just " out and wrote "Almost". We wore them for the next 2 days!

P1000283.jpg

The cast picked on some of our other guests through out the show, it was so funny. Everyone one said later to us how much fun they had.
P1000266.jpg

P1000269_2_.jpg

P1000252.jpg

P1000254.jpg

P1000261_2_.jpg

THey had no idea what to expect. We were so h appy they had a good time. I think some of them didn't want to go because the of the extra cost but now they realize it was worth every penny. It was a great start to the wedding weekend.

After the shoe we headed over the Pleasure Island for thier St. Patrick's Day celebrations with some guests.
P1000293.jpg

Phil's Mom:
P1000297.jpg

P1000295.jpg

P1000298.jpg

We kind of just walked around, everyone wanted to go into the Adventure Club so we ended up buying passes to PI. I had never been in that club so I was curious. The croud we were with were older so they were not into the other clubs so much. We found the Adventure Club was a little different, we didn't know what to expect . It was fun but a little strange for us. I would rather be dancing!.

We finally got back to room and just hit the bed hard. It was fun but exhausting day. We also found out that because of the bad storms up home 2 of our guest who were suppose to fly in on Friday were not going to be able to make it down. All the airports were closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter