DaveInTN’s Off-Site, Off-Topic, Off His Rocker Trip Report (Updated w/FINAL DAY)

Man! I know this is going to be good, already off to a great start.

Let me call the family to the laptop.

KFD popcorn:: KFK popcorn:: KFDS7 popcorn::KFDS5 popcorn::

Lovin' the report, can't wait to read/see more :thumbsup2

I've seen you on Karin's (dizneeat) trip report/dining reviews and came over to read yours too. :)

Now I have to read and catch up.

I'm late to the party, but I'm loving your report! You are a very lucky dad to be surrounded by so many great girls. :goodvibes

Can't wait for more... popcorn::

Luckily, I didn't have much to catch up on so I am now up to speed. Your "girls" are beautiful and I look forward to the rest of yoru unexpected trip. Oh, and the food looks pretty good at Ohana (we've never been there either).

I'm late to the party, but I'm loving your report! You are a very lucky dad to be surrounded by so many great girls. :goodvibes

Can't wait for more... popcorn::
Hi Leslie! Good to see you here.

I sure am lucky.

Luckily, I didn't have much to catch up on so I am now up to speed. Your "girls" are beautiful and I look forward to the rest of yoru unexpected trip. Oh, and the food looks pretty good at Ohana (we've never been there either).
Thanks! Great seeing you over here.

Ohana was definitely enjoyable. I'd go back. If it were in a less-nice setting, maybe not, but I love going to the Poly.

:yay: I found your trip report! Thanks for adding the link or I would have had to use the search here. :scared1: :rotfl2:

I love what I have read so far! That is quite some drive you did on your first day. :scared1:
You have a beautiful family and I hope to read about lots of fun and that your "special friend", the one with the white collar was nice to you! :rotfl2:

Waiting for more! popcorn::

Great start Dave!

I'm definitely in for the rest of your report.

Wonderful looking family I might add.

:yay: I found your trip report! Thanks for adding the link or I would have had to use the search here. :scared1: :rotfl2:

I love what I have read so far! That is quite some drive you did on your first day. :scared1:
You have a beautiful family and I hope to read about lots of fun and that your "special friend", the one with the white collar was nice to you! :rotfl2:

Waiting for more! popcorn::
Glad you found me Karin. More coming up later.

Great start Dave!

I'm definitely in for the rest of your report.

Wonderful looking family I might add.
Thanks Tom. Stay tuned. More boring exploits to come.

What a beeeeaaauuuutttiiffuullll bunch 'o gals.....all 5 of them. ;)

I can see this TR is off to a rockin' start! :rockband:

Can't wait for more....

Especially the parts about the Apple Muncher! :laughing:

More ! More !!!
popcorn::

I know what it feels like to be outnumbered, but at least I am only 3 females to one.

I assume you never even try to take a shower in your camper. Just grab your shaving kit & head to the bath house like I do.

Hooray!

A DaveInTN TR!!!

I missed the last one during the great TCD boycott of 2010.

I am really glad that your gang made it for another visit on your AP's.

I knew that was the plan last year, and I was sad for you when I read that you sold the motorhome.

And, I'm glad that you got to visit the TCD farm one last time.

I hope there was a pony ride or two?

TCD

Can't wait for more....

Especially the parts about the Apple Muncher! :laughing:

Not to spoil any surprises, but I hate that woman more than ever.

More ! More !!!
popcorn::

I know what it feels like to be outnumbered, but at least I am only 3 females to one.

I assume you never even try to take a shower in your camper. Just grab your shaving kit & head to the bath house like I do.
I've actually convinced my DD's to head to the comfort station. So I get the RV shower myself...along with DW. Well, separately. It IS awfully small in there afterall. :rolleyes:

Dave, what a beautiful family, especially your Beautiful Wife "It's Not Cindy"
glad you got down here for a vist, only sad that I didn't get to meet up with you. Next time. So far great TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter